Whippet x greyhound

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

must admit ive been concidering one as my next dog......the dog in my avatar was whipp/grey x deer/grey.....would love something similar.... I just think there exciting dogs....and will catch a f

This young bitch is mostly greyhound with a drop of deer/bull in her backgroun be coming 6 month old end of month,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

What the f**k are you on about bill, too slow off the mark, don't put much bends in em daytime?! You must've seen some shit whippet/greys. 

And ffs don't tell me that 'thee've' seen some mustard jukels bred off some of these whip/greys, or whatever. The more you write, the more I'm convinced you're FULL OF SHITE!!. 

ALOT of 1st cross whippet/greyhounds are some of the most useful running xog types you can get. 

Get back to your world beating alsation/greys ffs

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

What the f**k are you on about bill, too slow off the mark, don't put much bends in em daytime?! You must've seen some shit whippet/greys. 

And ffs don't tell me that 'thee've' seen some mustard jukels bred off some of these whip/greys, or whatever. The more you write, the more I'm convinced you're FULL OF SHITE!!. 

ALOT of 1st cross whippet/greyhounds are some of the most useful running xog types you can get. 

Get back to your world beating alsation/greys ffs

What the feck you on about yas fecking numpty I am referring to pure ped whippets lol  and fa what it's worth yas can think what yas fecking like I seen some great whippet greys we had one a the best producing legend inn non ped whippets who was whippet grey .fecking misread the quote didn't you lol atb bill

26 minutes ago, billhardy said:

What the feck you on about yas fecking numpty I am referring to pure ped whippets lol  and fa what it's worth yas can think what yas fecking like I seen some great whippet greys we had one a the best producing legend inn non ped whippets who was whippet grey .fecking misread the quote didn't you lol atb bill

Actually, I did misread alot of it, partly  cos I read it too quickly, and because of your ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND WAY OF WRITING!! Lol. 

?

Edited by shaaark
7 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

@Trev70 what's the grew like on smaller fields picking up speed and stopping? I like the x but could they be to fast for there own good on smaller land? 

She's spot on for me on small , large , wheat , woods and hills from what I've seen in the past few month and for me they can never be too fast if they are catching them.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

She's spot on for me on small , large , wheat , woods and hills from what I've seen in the past few month and for me they can never be too fast if they are catching them.

No you be better off wi summat slower I'll help you out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Trev     did ds breed that brindle bitch out his little brindle stud whippet atb Bill

No bill I got her off a lad from Cheshire that was packing in with the running dogs his mate owned the greyhound bitch that he took to  d s for a lineing to his stud dog brindle Sam a ped whippet 

Whippet greyhounds love them or hate them add we bit of working dog in mix ,you won't go wrong,,,stick them behind a golf course rabbit or golf course  hare they won't let you down ,,,it just depends on the ground you run, if that type of cross suits you ?

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 3