Whippet x greyhound

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

must admit ive been concidering one as my next dog......the dog in my avatar was whipp/grey x deer/grey.....would love something similar.... I just think there exciting dogs....and will catch a f

This young bitch is mostly greyhound with a drop of deer/bull in her backgroun be coming 6 month old end of month,

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

Many years ago bill j low brought a big whippeyxgrey dont no about percentages from Barry the isle of Barry big bitch about 27 inch it was ran way a little dog called spider now spider was only 19.inch bedxwhippet type my mate breed it now they were both ran together spider killed every single hare it ran way the big bitch  same as my Lucy no big dog had a chance when ran together it poached every single thing of the big dogs after all that's what the games about killing the Barry bi6ch was lined to a pure whippet pups levelled out 24 25 they killed thousands rabbits in fact the were done buy 5 cracking dogs very exciting ?not a patch on the bald b*****d i owned sadly she waa killed buy my lurcher bitch running a hare broke her back will.i get another will I fck ? great memorys though 

Bear fa a whippet grey bitch at twenty seven was very tall bitch indeed ,what percentage of whippet was in there  and da that the little sniper  spider was a usuall scenario back then big in ran with a little in big in taking the running out a the fast edible fa the little in ta snipe it up ,fair play tot the little un atb bill

• Like 1

Don't no bill j low travelling man used to course way him bought dog from Barra 80s  raced my mate for his dog lost big bitch prob 70lb I've seen the wee ones use there loaf kill gear mine killed hares in front of all the greats so did spider dog bill more liked poached she killed  don't think they see those wee things coming ? very hard on the mouth though mine great strckers kill stuff on bings run them anyware most gear was caught at fence those whippet greys were  getting plenty  hares back then 3 4 times a week we used a cracking whippet dog 22 inch could kill a hare to there's a Vidio of them pups running on lamp up wick ECT as i say they.killed thousands rabbits hard running in the wilds took there tool on them don't no lines just workers bill ?

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Don't no bill j low travelling man used to course way him bought dog from Barra 80s  raced my mate for his dog lost big bitch prob 70lb I've seen the wee ones use there loaf kill gear mine killed hares in front of all the greats so did spider dog bill more liked poached she killed  don't think they see those wee things coming ? very hard on the mouth though mine great strckers kill stuff on bings run them anyware most gear was caught at fence those whippet greys were  getting plenty  hares back then 3 4 times a week we used a cracking whippet dog 22 inch could kill a hare to there's a Vidio of them pups running on lamp up wick ECT as i say they.killed thousands rabbits hard running in the wilds took there tool on them don't no lines just workers bill ?

Are you and Bill related bear

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, Daisy the destroyer said:

Thanks for your advice everyone,I’ve asked a lot of people I know and no one seems to have one,does anyone know of any whippet x grey bitches for sale or breeders that breed them?

Good luck mate .It was a popular cross around s.yorks years ago and I have seen some belters that retained the whippet stamina tbh I think you might struggle to find a genuine first cross even though you can get some cracking non peds .