British shooting show

Yeah mate. Jess bought me tickets for Xmas... but wants me to pay for the f’kin B&B ?... the ?

Might buy me sen a new toy all being well. 

Anyway, best delete my history so she don’t see this. Don’t wanna get me throat cut in the night and just bleed out. 

To be honest, she’s had worse ideas... ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Rez said:

Yeah mate. Jess bought me tickets for Xmas... but wants me to pay for the f’kin B&B ?... the ?

Might buy me sen a new toy all being well. 

Anyway, best delete my history so she don’t see this. Don’t wanna get me throat cut in the night and just bleed out. 

To be honest, she’s had worse ideas... ??

What day you going ya slag

• Like 1

Well lads, had a good day out. Got to the NEC about 10ish after stopping for a Maccy Ds at Banbury on the way. Roads seemed quiet ie A34, M40 and the M42 so that was an added bonus. After following the signs and taking commands from the parking attendents, we parked up in N5 car park. 

As a  rough guide, walking around wasn't too bad congestion wise, but if you wanted to say, get to a counter in a stall, then you had to wait your turn, so to speak. So when you park up, if you are in N6 or above then expect to be patient moving around. The shuttle bus was exceptionally good in getting people in and out and must be commended. 

Once inside, the halls were well lit and warm so don't go too wrapped up or you may live to regret it. Saying that, there were a few lockers available. 

I'm only into airgunning but the lad I went with is into his shotguns. On looking around all the major distributors we're there and only too glad to assist. As far as bargains go then I will leave it to others to pass comment. 

I bought some FX No Limit 30mm mounts for £80, the fella on the FX stall said they were normally £90, so maybe a bargain?  Later on I made my way to the Air Arms stand to buy a sleeve of diabolos also got a couple of tins of express all in  .177 , cheap enough at £8 a tin. We had a go on the Lazer target rifle and pistol range ALS, enjoyed that and it was free. See Fieldsports Giles and the gang were there giving a talk, also Phil Campion (ex SAS) with his Theatre Of Death experience. 

All in all a good day out but ill probably give it another couple of years till I go again unless I get my Fac, then who knows. 

Steve 

Edited by liP
Phil, not Bob ffs
  • Like 4
On 15/02/2019 at 09:31, bigmac 97kt said:

What day you going ya slag

Not sure boss. Saw this post a day or so ago, but not asked her. In the dog house at the minute ya see. Hotels books for two days three nights, so any of the days like. Is mr fungi going with ya? Just wanna lick his face if he’s as good looking as Jon keeps telling me on pm.

x

• Haha 3
On 15/02/2019 at 21:19, liP said:

Well lads, had a good day out. Got to the NEC about 10ish after stopping for a Maccy Ds at Banbury on the way. Roads seemed quiet ie A34, M40 and the M42 so that was an added bonus. After following the signs and taking commands from the parking attendents, we parked up in N5 car park. 

As a  rough guide, walking around wasn't too bad congestion wise, but if you wanted to say, get to a counter in a stall, then you had to wait your turn, so to speak. So when you park up, if you are in N6 or above then expect to be patient moving around. The shuttle bus was exceptionally good in getting people in and out and must be commended. 

Once inside, the halls were well lit and warm so don't go too wrapped up or you may live to regret it. Saying that, there were a few lockers available. 

I'm only into airgunning but the lad I went with is into his shotguns. On looking around all the major distributors we're there and only too glad to assist. As far as bargains go then I will leave it to others to pass comment. 

I bought some FX No Limit 30mm mounts for £80, the fella on the FX stall said they were normally £90, so maybe a bargain?  Later on I made my way to the Air Arms stand to buy a sleeve of diabolos also got a couple of tins of express all in  .177 , cheap enough at £8 a tin. We had a go on the Lazer target rifle and pistol range ALS, enjoyed that and it was free. See Fieldsports Giles and the gang were there giving a talk, also Phil Campion (ex SAS) with his Theatre Of Death experience. 

All in all a good day out but ill probably give it another couple of years till I go again unless I get my Fac, then who knows. 

Steve 

“Once inside, the halls were well lite and warm” 

Sounds a tight spot that lip... like a bird I used to see who asked me to slip in’er trumpet ?

On 16/02/2019 at 23:42, Rez said:

Not sure boss. Saw this post a day or so ago, but not asked her. In the dog house at the minute ya see. Hotels books for two days three nights, so any of the days like. Is mr fungi going with ya? Just wanna lick his face if he’s as good looking as Jon keeps telling me on pm.

x

See you there you slag

and yes im taking tiny Tim along as well lol?

• Like 1