It started just after the world wars when real men weren't needed anymore , and came into its prime when the EEC formed then changed to EC and later what we have now as the EU. It will finally come to an end and no longer be necessary when immigration stops, collie crosses are reestablished, Salukis banned from the earths surface, beddys  and borders can dig earths properly, big cats can roam the land in peace and Tommy Robinson becomes Prime minister. Oh I forgot! peg guns have to be made legal and Sunderland win the champions league.?

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, The one said:

Christ some of the old posts still have me chuckling  BPR getting beat up by that disabled bloke for parking in a disabled space  but that wasn't  a really early post 

There was some good ones the first offline offer to Stan I think then doodles restocking his golf course and the lad with the laser control on rabbits there's been some good ones 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

If I remember correctly the first time somebody threatened to drive up to kick seven shades of shit out of Katchum was June 1998. Apparently his car broke down....

Who was the member? And what for? 

C'mon Don, enlighten us ?