isis bint

Where's the compassion lads...she's only a poor young girl pregnant and scared.... a nice council house, couple hundred quid a week in benefits, free NHS, etc is the least we can do for her......ffs

• Haha 1

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Meece said:

I think your a bit late on that one. Some sheets has already had 3 free shots. She's totally unrepentant. Says she saw heads of beheaded enemy soldiers chucked in a bin ! !  It didn't phase her !!  

Well she was brought up in Bethnal Green !

• Haha 1

Her first problem will be to get to a country where she can seek consular assistance - the Foreign Office won't allow their staff into Syria, for obvious reasons. Assuming she manages that - easier said than done - the British Embassy is duty bound to help her (she is a British citizen, like it or not !). They would bring her back here, where she would be immediately arrested on suspicion of terrorist activity, and a prison sentence would almost certainly follow.

The consular assistance, the journey back here, the police investigation and the prison sentence........all paid for by you and me !!

Taking all that into account.........let her rot, I say !

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, waltjnr said:

If that filth is allowed back, I would say its the final nail in the coffin of what was a great country, that needs a lot lot more than Tommy bitching about the BBC to save it!! 

My thoughts exactly....i always thought that eventually after enough pushing the average British man in the street would stand on shoulder to shoulder with each other and push back.....but it seems the best we can muster up as resistance at the moment is having a day out listening to some bod moaning about irrelevant shit !

I dont think its that we havent got the stomach for it i just think the establishment and society have done a job on your average white Brit,they have moved the goalposts of what is right and left,years ago you had to physically assault one of the tribes to be called far right....then more recently you only had to call them a name......now you only have to say you are against mass immigration to be labelled far right !!.....we have been utterly brainwashed with political correctness....political correctness is all about making society police itself and unfortunately a lot of us have fallen for it....give it one more generation of pc brainwashing with no response and i think it will probably have gone beyond what we can come back from.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I heard about this on radio today, disgusting, I tried ringing in to have my rant, why should my taxes be paying to keep a person like that here, let alone the unborn fathered by isis.

she openly admitted no remorse or regrets, and that she wanted to return as she knew her and the child would be looked after, basically benefits all round.

As far as I am concerned she should rot in the hole she chose, she gave up her British passport and all rights when she left to marry an isis fighter.we don’t need folk like her in this country, I’m not convinced we shouldn’t send her family to join her out there.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

My thoughts exactly....i always thought that eventually after enough pushing the average British man in the street would stand on shoulder to shoulder with each other and push back.....but it seems the best we can muster up as resistance at the moment is having a day out listening to some bod moaning about irrelevant shit !

I dont think its that we havent got the stomach for it i just think the establishment and society have done a job on your average white Brit,they have moved the goalposts of what is right and left,years ago you had to physically assault one of the tribes to be called far right....then more recently you only had to call them a name......now you only have to say you are against mass immigration to be labelled far right !!.....we have been utterly brainwashed with political correctness....political correctness is all about making society police itself and unfortunately a lot of us have fallen for it....give it one more generation of pc brainwashing with no response and i think it will probably have gone beyond what we can come back from.

Not an arse licker, but that is some statement, that i think sums up everything, it's what I think but, Gnash put in words! 

• Like 1

Although the opinion is pretty solid on here, we are a small minority.  Has anyone got a wider span of opinion such as on other media such as Facebook or other ? Earlier on the news they sent a woman reporter to a school /college in Hackney. Now I know that they are all pretty much of foreign origin and young but there was a diverse range of opinion. Now if that reporter had gone to another place they would have had another view. So what's the population saying ?