isis bint

16 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Probably like a lot of people i read your previous post with shock and thought " what a nasty b*****d ".....but the sad truth is this is the type of thing that has been pushed onto us where normal decent people are having such extreme thoughts....children suffering doesnt sit right with any normal chap but maybe its time we was a little bit more up front and nasty about the way these people live their lives....particularly when they have such an effect on us,the natives of the country they detest.

Totally agree, I watch liberal left wing types wring their hands and ask why the rise in the right wing (in their eyes) is occurring. It's quite simple it's in direct relation to the rise of the left wing and their ideals. They don't care who they're supporting as long as they are putting the boot into Britain and British values and way of life. I actually think some of the fcukers would get down on a prayer mat themselves such is their hatred for the British establishment as a whole which incidentally is far from perfect but is a damn sight better than the alternatives.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Arry said:

Feck. Lol . It arrived in my my mail box this morning. I wasn't with  the email was one to tell me a petition I signed some time age had been debated. 

Cheers Arry

No worries, mate! I'm still interested in what they have to say about it. :thumbs:

I'd just gotten in from Las Vegas and watching a parliamentary debate at 0130 wasn't happening! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, kanny said:

I hope theres truth in it,Dianne Abbot was most vociferous in her defence,i hope it boomerangs back and bites Dianne in her big flabby unsightly ass.

• Like 3
Just now, mackem said:

I hope theres truth in it,Dianne Abbot was most vociferous in her defence,i hope it boomerangs back and bites Dianne in her big flabby unsightly ass.

EWWWWW!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

White racist bstard...

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Deker said:

Shamima Begum is on legal aid despite being stripped of UK citizenship: Fury as jihadi bride’s legal fees are paid by taxpayers.

Just what I said weeks ago!

Why , why wre we still paying for her . Countrys quick to drop peoples benefits if their not disabled enough 

• Like 3