isis bint

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

“The death of Shamima Begum’s baby is a stain on the conscience of this government" – @HackneyAbbott https://labour.org.uk/press/death-shamima-begums-baby-stain-conscience-government-diane-abbott/ 

? Dianne at it again.

It’s a shame she is still breathing as well

• Like 1

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, villaman said:

I have no remorse what I said earlier . 

The thing she had could of been another problem for us one way or another , us looking after it or even worse blowing up our kids in concerts , tube stations , planes the list gos on and on . The real shame is the bitch is still breathing 

Probably like a lot of people i read your previous post with shock and thought " what a nasty b*****d ".....but the sad truth is this is the type of thing that has been pushed onto us where normal decent people are having such extreme thoughts....children suffering doesnt sit right with any normal chap but maybe its time we was a little bit more up front and nasty about the way these people live their lives....particularly when they have such an effect on us,the natives of the country they detest.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

This is the thing Gnasher, we've gone beyond the old 2quid save a child and the normal man is thinking far darker.

This shit and lack of sympathy doesn't sit right with any normal chap but you put a man's back against a wall and all that matters to him, is what he cares about. So he's going to change how he thinks and acts. It's unfortunate.

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Probably like a lot of people i read your previous post with shock and thought " what a nasty b*****d ".....but the sad truth is this is the type of thing that has been pushed onto us where normal decent people are having such extreme thoughts....children suffering doesnt sit right with any normal chap but maybe its time we was a little bit more up front and nasty about the way these people live their lives....particularly when they have such an effect on us,the natives of the country they detest.

I am not a nasty person at all until I am threatened and I class her and her family very threatening to the law abiding people of this country 

The ones who chose to leave this country of ours and fight against us must pay a price and to me the price is death at all cost 

Like I said in my last post , these fighter are here to distory us , they don’t care if it’s  children ,women or men they will try and kill us and them selves at all cost and we have seen this happen 

If this makes me nasty then so be it , at least my conscience will be clear ?

• Like 11
8 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Hope this is the kindling for a revolution. :gunsmilie:

wishful thinking stealthy.... I was talking to my mate at work the other day about this but its not gonna happen!

I've got young kids half time, my mates a full time single parent, were both self employed and as much as we HATE the way this country has gone and its getting worse..

we've all got to much to lose as opposed to this stream of shit that has nothing to lose, I can't afford jail time..who can!

if there were no consequence for our actions its safe to say this load of shite would be marched to dover and given the option to get on a boat or failing that just kicked into the sea!

yellow vests, rubber gloves and a mask.. that's the way this is going

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, mushroom said:

This is the thing Gnasher, we've gone beyond the old 2quid save a child and the normal man is thinking far darker.

This shit and lack of sympathy doesn't sit right with any normal chap but you put a man's back against a wall and all that matters to him, is what he cares about. So he's going to change how he thinks and acts. It's unfortunate.

Absolutely right

18 minutes ago, villaman said:

I am not a nasty person at all until I am threatened and I class her and her family very threatening to the law abiding people of this country 

The ones who chose to leave this country of ours and fight against us must pay a price and to me the price is death at all cost 

Like I said in my last post , these fighter are here to distory us , they don’t care if it’s  children ,women or men they will try and kill us and them selves at all cost and we have seen this happen 

If this makes me nasty then so be it , at least my conscience will be clear ?

Again,absolutely right i couldnt agree more.

5 minutes ago, si brown said:

wishful thinking stealthy.... I was talking to my mate at work the other day about this but its not gonna happen!

I've got young kids half time, my mates a full time single parent, were both self employed and as much as we HATE the way this country has gone and its getting worse..

we've all got to much to lose as opposed to this stream of shit that has nothing to lose, I can't afford jail time..who can!

if there were no consequence for our actions its safe to say this load of shite would be marched to dover and given the option to get on a boat or failing that just kicked into the sea!

yellow vests, rubber gloves and a mask.. that's the way this is going

Yes your actions could have consequences.....but no actions could have even bigger consequences !

• Like 4

Si, the powers of this country are trying to shut the normal working people down , we have seen with face book , YouTube and other social media groups . They are running scared at the moment 

• Like 1
Just now, villaman said:

Si, the powers of this country are trying to shut the normal working people down , we have seen with face book , YouTube and other social media groups . They are running scared at the moment 

and so they should!!

this is the reaction from working functioning British people who are proud of the country that our for fathers left for us!!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, villaman said:

Fair play mate.i can't fault any man who speaks his mind.nothing worse than beating around a bush.

Just spit it out = job done.

?

And I 100% agree with what you said.

• Like 4

Two more ISIS bint's have had their citizenship's revoked. A labour MP on this morning saying we should bring the original one  back and charge her IF she has done any thing wrong. Should stay in the shit they created.

But if they do have to come back some day, then their family should pay the fare, pay all the court case costs and the cost of keeping the in jail or the cost of having full time surveillance.

Cheers Arry

• Like 5