isis bint

31 minutes ago, villaman said:

Apparently the bitch scum has lost the  bastered of a kid thank god 

f**k k me Mitch, that's harsh mate.

If the story's true, this'll be the 3rd kid that she's seen die before her - I wouldn't wish that on any parent or kid.

• Like 4

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

f**k k me Mitch, that's harsh mate.

If the story's true, this'll be the 3rd kid that she's seen die before her - I wouldn't wish that on any parent or kid.

Sorry mate but scum breads scum

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Our team said:

Orrrr. Why all the hatred....  Fuk it let it go....  Only makes ya bitter inside. 

To late ,been bitter and twisted for a long time now and even more after seeing my country going down hill fast 

I voted out and by the looks of things we all have been sold out , me bitter and twisted yes big time

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, villaman said:

Sorry mate but scum breads scum

I know mate, you're alright - I sometimes take a walk round my old neighbourhood, just for nostalgia. It doesn't take long to find generations of benefit scroungers and drug dealers.

It's just the dead baby thing that I don't like.

:thumbs:

• Like 2
11 hours ago, baker boy said:

What chance did that poor fcuking kid have with that pair as parents, would have probably ended up with a rucksack full of explosives in an airport or pop concert somewhere, hate to say it but the poor soul probably better off

We certainly are.

32 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

If thats the 3rd one dead she should give up parenting.

She may have had 3 but how many were male? Wouldn't put it past her to of slashed the throats of her new born herself for being female. 

Tell ya what should happen, let whoever fly out to these war zones shit/hell hole's but they have to say a few recorded words at departure, and let GCHQ pick up voice recognition so the military can send in the drones, job done ?

• Like 2

Kingston's lib dem MP ed davey was being interviewed on SKY earlier,lots of I think.....I think.....I think...….does he f**k actually THINK,he basically said Britain let her down,we should have rescued the kid,we should have given her support,we should have....blah,blah,blah,a nonentity MP who just wanted his mug on TV,f**k her,she made her bed and that's how it goes.

• Like 4

I have no remorse what I said earlier . 

The thing she had could of been another problem for us one way or another , us looking after it or even worse blowing up our kids in concerts , tube stations , planes the list gos on and on . The real shame is the bitch is still breathing 

• Like 8
48 minutes ago, mackem said:

Kingston's lib dem MP ed davey was being interviewed on SKY earlier,lots of I think.....I think.....I think...….does he f**k actually THINK,he basically said Britain let her down,we should have rescued the kid,we should have given her support,we should have....blah,blah,blah,a nonentity MP who just wanted his mug on TV,f**k her,she made her bed and that's how it goes.

Saw that nonce as well, he got right up my nose. For Christ sake, she went out there to join a army that is at war with the UK and Europe killing innocent men woman and children. Then when it goes tits up and they start losing she wants to come home like its was kinda game. She wanted sympathy, what for IS helped create the shit she is in and the disruption so nobody has food and now she moaning they don't have enough food. Well what goes round come round. They created the chaos, live in it.

Cheers Arry

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2