isis bint

10 minutes ago, Our team said:

Most. Defo. But. Hey. 

Hey what? Everyone in the media isn't reporting it in the way they should. Her 'husband' is a nonce as well as a terrorist and should be tried accordingly. Now where's my donation pan? (I'm looking at you Tommy Robinson)

• Like 1

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Our team said:

Hey I mean what monsters dos England produce today    there's monsters everywere mate. That's my hey 

So the fact we have nonces in the UK makes the fact that chris pointed out null and void? 

Quoted...

Asked if she had anything to say to British politicians, Begum said: "I would like them to re-evaluate my case with a bit more mercy in their heart, you know."

Like that time she was unphased by heads in bins...

• Like 2

shame the child died....not the childs fault who its mum and dad are.....would have been better if she had died....and the child brought back here and adopted by some nice family....not her own.. cos her old man is a is supporter.....

if the child has died...then I think theres a better chance she wont be aloud back....wich is a good thing

• Like 2

her lawyer made a point of saying that the baby was a british citizen. Brace yourselves for the left saying the government are baby killers and that the decision to revoke her citizenship was racist and she will be allowed back in. Jeremy Corbyn will probably adopt her and give her a house

• Like 1

I am surprised by the reaction of my Mrs to this girl. She said that it would surprise her that there wasn't any child and that it was some sort of ploy and that now she's been told that she can't come back here that the kid idea was dispatched and maybe the next idea is to try and play the sympathy card. Who knows? She may be a point of notoriety but the worrying thing is that there are lots of dangerous sleepers that may cause problems in the future. It's  been quiet  on the terrorist front for some months but no doubt there are plots being hatched all the time that we don't know about that the security services have in view and are sorting out. Unfortunately for some, like those at the Ariana Grande concert it's a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Ps.  The explosive acceleration  speed  of that bomb was reported to be something like 3 miles per second but this pales in comparison to military c4 explosive which is near 17.8 miles per second.