isis bint

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

Here we have the chance to make an example of what to expect if you leave this country to fight or support terrorism, will we take it? will we feck.

This little bitch will be let back into the country and make thousands selling her woes to the media  

I'd put a sneaky bullet in the side of her noggin. This thing is an evil cnut! Stating that those in the Manchester bombings deserved it, as a reprisal for whatever shit is going on in Muslim countries. Well excuse me but it was those towel heads killing their governments and each other in the so called Arab spring, fuuck all to do with any western military and if memory serves it was her cnut caliphate raping and murdering innocents. If she hates non-muslims so much, she and her brat can pissing well stay where they are. It's a pity the Kurds aren't into defiling their captives, like her shitfuck caliphate is.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, riohog said:

you just cant get away from the fact    she is a threat to our national security  ,,

no entry ..

. not so many years ago  she would have swung from the gallows       for  treason 

And rightly fuucking so! She claims to be British, she should swing for treason!

Just had a blazing row with a couple of blokes in the bar about this. They were giving the old "oh she was only 15 years old" etc. I flipped lol. Fuuck you and your fuucking bullshit opinion. It's my fuucking country trying to let these cnuts in and you can get te fuuck. 

Before anyone asks; yes I can vote here but I don't! I'm a guest ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, mushroom said:

And rightly fuucking so! She claims to be British, she should swing for treason!

Just had a blazing row with a couple of blokes in the bar about this. They were giving the old "oh she was only 15 years old" etc. I flipped lol. Fuuck you and your fuucking bullshit opinion. It's my fuucking country trying to let these cnuts in and you can get te fuuck. 

Before anyone asks; yes I can vote here but I don't! I'm a guest ;)

Well if she is allowed back in Mush, there will be hope for you and that saluki cross yet eh ?

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Simple , government give's a citizen  a passport then they are responsible for them. I'm with trump on this one they have funded the destruction of Isis eu should pick up and punish captives end of.

They'll be no hangings if it's left up to them sly cnuts.

Nuremburg trials would be just as good for these sick shits as they were for the NAZIS

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, kanny said:

DztC46fWoAE0aQT.jpg

I felt for the kid Dyer they stitched him right up asking him stuff he can sound all caring and sensitive about.....then saying " now what about this " ?

Poor f****r didnt know whether to go for it or bow down.....like he often says " ive got bills to pay " bless him.

• Haha 1