isis bint

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

Cheeky cow wants sympathy. Wonder if she and her family has any sympathy for the victims of the 7/7 bus bomb or the copper that was stabbed to death or the people the were mowed down on a London Bridge. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
17 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Not one aisian ? what does your factory produce ?pork scratchings? 

lol not quite, but I am lucky enough to live in an area were we don't have asians in numbers, unless its summer season and the feckers come for a day out but most of the year your lucky or unlucky if you see more than a dozen in a day thank feck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, delswal said:

lol not quite, but I am lucky enough to live in an area were we don't have asians in numbers, unless its summer season and the feckers come for a day out but most of the year your lucky or unlucky if you see more than a dozen in a day thank feck.

Was just curious, assumed as up north you'd be plagued with em! You did say none on the shop floor hope their not all at the top running the gaff ? 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Was just curious, assumed as up north you'd be plagued with em! You did say none on the shop floor hope their not all at the top running the gaff ? 

No pal the only feckers are likely to be engineers from clients, not many many of the feckers in Whitby Scarborough filey area at all...........in fact my village and the surrounding villages are a total of zero..........knowhere for the feckers to hide and get up to their mischief they would stick out like a sore thumb.

Plus I dont think the sea gulls like em .........the shit dont half make a mess on them burkas lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2