isis bint

8 hours ago, riohog said:

she gave birth to a boy  child in syria        that child is not a british citizen , ,regardless of her status

8 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

My understanding is that as the mother is a British citizen otherwise than by descent (she was born in Britain) which means the child is also a British citizen.

Dig deep guys. Only £3 a month...

Slightly off the subject, a factory where I work employs about 600 people 440 of them being on the the shop floor. Our union UNITE has ask the question why do we not have any asians or coloured employees on the shop floor? I'm not to sure what senior managements repsonse was, but I hope it was along the lines of " because we don't fecking want them" why the hell would the union bring this up ? apart from trying to portray themselves as politically correct or am I missing something ? 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Slightly off the subject, a factory where I work employs about 600 people 440 of them being on the the shop floor. Our union UNITE has ask the question why do we not have any asians or coloured employees on the shop floor? I'm not to sure what senior managements repsonse was, but I hope it was along the lines of " because we don't fecking want them" why the hell would the union bring this up ? apart from trying to portray themselves as politically correct or am I missing something ? 

depends who is funding the union     .keep the paymasters  happy ..

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Senior management probably said something along the lines that no one from [insert diversity target collective here] has ever applied.

The union will be on a diversity kick and are highlighting what they perceive as the issue and as to whether your senior management are actively discriminating against [insert diversity target collective here].

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Senior management probably said something along the lines that no one from [insert diversity target collective here] has ever applied.

The union will be on a diversity kick and are highlighting what they perceive as the issue and as to whether your senior management are actively discriminating against [insert diversity target collective here].

I hope in they own way they are discriminating, and if so they are doing doing a cracking job ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Probably because at the interview, any Muslim applicants would have said , “oh and by the way , I need to pray when everyone else is working “, that usually does it . 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, delswal said:

I hope in they own way they are discriminating, and if so they are doing doing a cracking job ?

Possible but seeing how the entitled members of modern society behave it's probably something simple they don't think the pay and conditions are worth the money. No one wants to do any actual work, just get paid to buy sh*t on Amazon and surf Facebook.

2 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Only around 10 million donations @ £3 a go.........crowdfunding page, maybe l

That lad raised $19m for Don's wall... Could be worth a go! :laugh:

1 minute ago, shovel leaner said:

Probably because at the interview, any Muslim applicants would have said , “oh and by the way , I need to pray when everyone else is working “, that usually does it . 

Probably pay and conditions. Not being paid in cash would be one I'd highlight too.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

lol there has never been an Asian interveiwed for the shop floor yet, think the names might just do the trick, saying that we do have two polish lads here, good grafters but i think two is enough 

1 minute ago, delswal said:

lol there has never been an Asian interveiwed for the shop floor yet, think the names might just do the trick, saying that we do have two polish lads here, good grafters but i think two is enough 

They do attend interviews .... they have to , or their benefits stop . But they never end up getting the jobs . When have you ever seen one working a “proper “ job ? Not  often , there are exceptions , but as as rule it’s property , shops / markets / taxis , restaurants, that kind of thing , nothing that involves hard graft , and certainly nothing that will interfere with a good old on the knees , shoes/ sandals off praying session . 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Its high time parents were made to take responsibility for their kids in situations like these......if you raise your kids to love and respect the country then you get the benefits that come with it......if you raise your kids to hate the country then you are the enemy and should be deported immediately.....no ifs no buts......just f**k right off the entire family.

When the old man goes flag burning it's pretty obvious the ideals being taught in that household...this is one high profile case, we have hundreds probably thousands walking among us who wish us harm...this ain't about racism anymore, at some point it needs to come down to common sense...if you don't like the western world and our ways...then f**k off somewhere else...simple really..

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, delswal said:

Not one aisian ? what does your factory produce ?pork scratchings? 

• Haha 5