isis bint

People have recently been jailed for being members of national action , if we're ever unfortunate enough to have her set foot in the uk ( and i can see it happening )she should be treat the same and also jail , but more than likely solicators will come out with a sob story that how she was a child and a victim ect probably end up with house benifits and celeb status in the muslim comunity 

l

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Her family should be told to go fcuk themselves.

Agreed her family and her knew full well the consequences of her actions before she left to go to Syria. No doubt the baby would have just fell out after servicing all them “Holy Warriors”, fa**y will be like an empty headlock !  

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2
On 14/02/2019 at 20:52, Blackbriar said:

Her first problem will be to get to a country where she can seek consular assistance - the Foreign Office won't allow their staff into Syria, for obvious reasons. Assuming she manages that - easier said than done - the British Embassy is duty bound to help her (she is a British citizen, like it or not !). They would bring her back here, where she would be immediately arrested on suspicion of terrorist activity, and a prison sentence would almost certainly follow.

The consular assistance, the journey back here, the police investigation and the prison sentence........all paid for by you and me !!

Taking all that into account.........let her rot, I say !

This story has actually made it to the break room in Las Vegas and that's pretty much what I said would happen.

I tend to agree that she should be left where she is but it does raise an interesting question. Hypothetically, if Britain were to fracture politically and opposition to a government were to form an armed resistance, could the [sitting] government revoke citizenship based on that oppostion?

On 14/02/2019 at 01:52, robertb123 said:

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third. She wants to come back here so her child has more of a chance. In my opinion you make your bed and lie in it. If she's let back in then this country has really lost the plot.my solution anyone wanting to come back here after joining isis can come back - after taking a round to the head

I feel sorry for her kid being born in that environment,let her come home and then there will be another fecking fish sniffer sponging off the dole.The next time she rings home,off her isis funded mobile,send the drones in and do the world a fecking favour.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

This story has actually made it to the break room in Las Vegas and that's pretty much what I said would happen.

I tend to agree that she should be left where she is but it does raise an interesting question. Hypothetically, if Britain were to fracture politically and opposition to a government were to form an armed resistance, could the [sitting] government revoke citizenship based on that oppostion?

I believe that citizenship can only be revoked if it was granted to a foreign-born national- ie the individual is, effectively has dual nationality. If UK citizenship were revoked in this case, nationality would return to the country of birth.

I was born here, the latest of many, many generations. As I understand it, there are no circumstances where my citizenship can be revoked. (Aside from the fact that it is against international law to make someone stateless.)

Unless anyone knows different ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I believe that citizenship can only be revoked if it was granted to a foreign-born national- ie the individual is, effectively has dual nationality. If UK citizenship were revoked in this case, nationality would return to the country of birth.

I was born here, the latest of many, many generations. As I understand it, there are no circumstances where my citizenship can be revoked. (Aside from the fact that it is against international law to make someone stateless.)

Unless anyone knows different ?

I'm not sure, to be honest, but the usual response to these kind of cases is deport them. Becareful what we wish for an all that.

I'd like to see her serve a lengthy sentence in a Syrian prison but I predict probation and benefits upon a return to Britain for the welfare of her child who'll probably be fighting against us in the next decade and a half. This sh*t writes itself...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, riohog said:

she gave birth to a boy  child in syria        that child is not a british citizen , ,regardless of her status

Correct, I think.......but she can apply for the child to become a UK citizen - (imagine the hoops she'll be made to jump through to achieve that !)

Her son will not be eligible to pass on citizenship to his children, however..........I think.

3 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Correct, I think.......but she can apply for the child to become a UK citizen - (imagine the hoops she'll be made to jump through to achieve that !)

Her son will not be eligible to pass on citizenship to his children, however..........I think.

hopefull  mother and son  will never see blighty again ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

My understanding is that as the mother is a British citizen otherwise than by descent (she was born in Britain) which means the child is also a British citizen.

Dig deep guys. Only £3 a month...

lol just becouse your born in a stable  doesnt automaticly make you a horse !!

• Like 1

Its high time parents were made to take responsibility for their kids in situations like these......if you raise your kids to love and respect the country then you get the benefits that come with it......if you raise your kids to hate the country then you are the enemy and should be deported immediately.....no ifs no buts......just f**k right off the entire family.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, riohog said:

lol just becouse your born in a stable  doesnt automaticly make you a horse !!

I agree but according to the British government you may not be a horse but you're entitled to all the horses benefits, feed, medications, and the duty of care that comes with owning one. It's sh*t but apparently they had a change of heart in 2009 when the legislation was changed. Thanks Labour.

• Like 1