isis bint

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Really best he feck off over there with her then 

Her family have issued a statement,obviously worded by a solicitor,asking the british government to help repatriate her and her unborn child referring to the fact she is a BRITISH citizen and should be returned to BRITAIN to face BRITISH justice,the statement repeats the BRITISH part just in case we missed it :fool:

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Her family have issued a statement,obviously worded by a solicitor,asking the british government to help repatriate her and her unborn child referring to the fact she is a BRITISH citizen and should be returned to BRITAIN to face BRITISH justice,the statement repeats the BRITISH part just in case we missed it :fool:

Well they are not acting very British .

• Like 1

She will be back before long thanks to our pc brigade, I hope when ISIS kick off in this country ( and they wil ) that the pc brigade are the first to feel the repercussions of letting these parasites into the country in the first place 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

These c...s really piss me off,come here then kick off at our way of living,protests,flag burning,etc,etc,it donr make sense.our govt is lacking in any backbone what so ever.

Its not just our government its our society in general,the fact that this can even be subject of debate shows you the state society is in.....if i spit in your face then kick you in the bollocks a conversation about whether you are going to make me a nice cup of tea in return would not even be a subject for discussion....the mere fact we are talking about what decision to make on this girl is indicative of how brainwashed the media have us.....unfortunately ive just spent a couple of years getting to know a little bit more of what these Muslims are all about and they laugh at us for playing straight into their hands.....as societies we think we are being all progressive and tolerant while they just think we are weak and foolish !.....they dont exploit Brits they exploit political correctness and everything that it stands for they are like mosquitos sucking our blood while telling us how bad it tastes and they do that because they can.....and why wouldnt they exploit political correctness,liberalism is all about destroying " out of date Christian morality " our self loathing and disassociation from each other plays straight into their hands,watch how over the coming years there will be a full force smear campaign against Sir Winston Churchill.

A socially engineered system as unnatural as multiculturalism was always going to require strong hard leadership to overcome....im just not sure we actually care enough collectively that we deserve strong leadership.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, MR RABBIT said:

Looks like she'll be getting back in country. According to sky news

Apparently we can't stop them 

IF she is a British citizen and IF she can reach somewhere where consular assistance is available (Turkey or Iraq), then the Foreign Office is duty bound to assist her..........but given her current situation, that's two very, very big "IF"s !

The FO have stated clearly that no diplomatic or military assets will be used to get her out of Syria. She ain't coming back here any time soon !

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Its not just our government its our society in general,the fact that this can even be subject of debate shows you the state society is in.....if i spit in your face then kick you in the bollocks a conversation about whether you are going to make me a nice cup of tea in return would not even be a subject for discussion....the mere fact we are talking about what decision to make on this girl is indicative of how brainwashed the media have us.....unfortunately ive just spent a couple of years getting to know a little bit more of what these Muslims are all about and they laugh at us for playing straight into their hands.....as societies we think we are being all progressive and tolerant while they just think we are weak and foolish !.....they dont exploit Brits they exploit political correctness and everything that it stands for they are like mosquitos sucking our blood while telling us how bad it tastes and they do that because they can.....and why wouldnt they exploit political correctness,liberalism is all about destroying " out of date Christian morality " our self loathing and disassociation from each other plays straight into their hands,watch how over the coming years there will be a full force smear campaign against Sir Winston Churchill.

A socially engineered system as unnatural as multiculturalism was always going to require strong hard leadership to overcome....im just not sure we actually care enough collectively that we deserve strong leadership.

Welcome back mate and you just hit the nail on the head.they are playing this country like a fiddle,i genuinely believe it will be muslim in ten yrs.we got people getting upset because a employer has got 6 white employees,ffs.i got banned from a local newspaper comments section,they was a article about the rebuilding of a local mosque in our town,the muslim guy said its open to all faiths,partys,functions,kids partys.i got shot down for saying i did,nt agree with the planning,so i asked one lady who called me a racist bigot. I asked her"would you book up the mosque for your kids birtday party."?.and would you open a Christian church in hellmund province.?and still have your head after an hour of opening......got banned instantly.were fuked

• Like 2