isis bint

Anybody watching bbc question time? She is a victim and we need human sympathy for what she has been through because she was only 15 when she left. Has this country lost the f***ing plot? Leave her where she is to rot. If she comes back she will probably get a house for free and a lucrative deal to make a documentary on her

• Like 1

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, SamR said:

Anybody watching bbc question time? She is a victim and we need human sympathy for what she has been through because she was only 15 when she left. Has this country lost the f***ing plot? Leave her where she is to rot. If she comes back she will probably get a house for free and a lucrative deal to make a documentary on her

She was only fifteen .At fifteen when I left school as many thousands of my generation did I put on  pair of overalls and became a wage earner and a tax payer an adult mindset .

• Like 10
10 minutes ago, hily said:

She was only fifteen .At fifteen when I left school as many thousands of my generation did I put on  pair of overalls and became a wage earner and a tax payer an adult mindset .

+1 :thumbs:

19 minutes ago, hily said:

At 15 I got a lass pregnant. Finished school and went straight on the sites to work. Anything and everything i could do to make money

Heard that Kevin Maguire on sky news last night more or less sticking up for her so called rights another indication how out of touch with ordinary folk these types are I was shocked at her matter of fact attitude listening to her and her lack of remorse maybe if she does come back give her a job answering the phones on the universal credit lines with her lack of empathy.

3 hours ago, hily said:

15 was middle aged when you were 15, unless you were a 3 year old chimney sweep you've got no voice  :boogy: :laugh:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

15 was middle aged when you were 15, unless you were a 3 year old chimney sweep you've got no voice  :boogy: :laugh:

As a matter of fact I was  14 cos my birthday is in AUGUST .

What age dose a girl become and adult in the world of ISIS.

As she joined a terrorist army that has attacked this country and has killed civilians and police officers. There for she is guilty of treason, we can't stop her coming back to this country. So she should get the maximum sentence which is a  life imprisonment.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4