isis bint

was watching on a program this morning as J.R. Mogg explained that as she just has british nationality, legally she will be let back in. if she held dual nationality they had grounds then to refuse her. 
personally i say we should leave her were she is and let her reap what she sowed!

nothing good will come from this

• Like 4

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Think she'll be in for a hell of a shock ,  a lot of Iraqis , kurds and Syrians in the country all who hate isis , as well as other muslim groups that have suffered because of them parasites 

Ah I wouldn’t say that, il put money she will be given a hero’s welcome in her paki town and go on to further cause harm and kill maim others in GB I’d be sending an sas man out to give her an OBE ( one behind the ear)

• Like 3

It's a bad enough situation but when these girls went they were gulible children. All of them have suffered a lot and have lived lives with violence and terror but when I heard her on the news tonight she showed no remorse, regret or contrition at all. If she or others are allowed to return they become a dangerous drain on our resources and the public security of this country.  If she comes back social services will take the child into protective custody and we will have to pay out for her,.. and others mistakes and follies. They may even end up going to other countries and help comit atrocities there.

Ps. I'm surprised that the government hasn't removed he British citizenship already making her and any brats stateless.

Edited by Meece

If they let that plie of shit in,i wont be surprised,this countyrs going down the pan.in genuinely worried for my young kids future here she.lost 2 kid's out thier,one on the way ffs,pin cushion for goat shaggers that was.surely someone could hold her up on her journey,so the baby was born out thier.??