isis bint

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third. She wants to come back here so her child has more of a chance. In my opinion you make your bed and lie in it. If she's let back in then this country has really lost the plot.my solution anyone wanting to come back here after joining isis can come back - after taking a round to the head

• Like 12

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITV  just called her a terrorist victim FFS!  so just for balance  a bit of Katie   

If you dont leave that full stop alone im going to come round there and rip the f****n button out with my teeth you irritating c**t 

Couldn't believe what I heard on the news, one of those 3 girls that went to Syria to join isis, wants to come back to our country. She's already lost two kids out there and is pregnant with a third.

Posted Images

dam! you beat me to it ,i was going to suggest we have a whip round ,get her some stuff for the baby? ?

its a disgrace if we do allow her back ,but im guessing she will be allowed back ,already saying there no threat to national security?Just a breeding sow for more radical scum! 

• Like 5

She lost her first two children to malnutrition,she said she does not regret going there to Syria to join ISIS but she does regret fleeing Raqqa and leaving the other two girls she left the UK with there.She is currently in a refugee camp and wants to come back to bring her unborn child up in a civilised country...…………………...I bet she does :rolleyes:

• Like 2