A go at the hoppers

Had a wander out with longshanx on one of his spots, there’s a few about, he nailed a couple with the HMR and I had a go with the .22, the added bonus was he got to fill his quota of one hare for the pot along with rabbit and also got to gut his first, we also seen a nice group of roe so all in all a nice walk out ?

EA1D859E-39AE-45AD-B516-754E574E17F2.jpeg

• Like 3

Take some gutting those hares?

Think the next thing for those rape fields is and early morning / break of dawn to get on top of them.

It’s always good to see the deer, see them every time. Might have a word with the farmer to see if I can take some?

Need to get hold of a butcher first though. ( note to oneself ring mate to chase up butcher ).

Anyone know a butcher in Teesside that will do game etc?

8 hours ago, Stavross said:

Had a wander out with longshanx on one of his spots, there’s a few about, he nailed a couple with the HMR and I had a go with the .22, the added bonus was he got to fill his quota of one hare for the pot along with rabbit and also got to gut his first, we also seen a nice group of roe so all in all a nice walk out ?

EA1D859E-39AE-45AD-B516-754E574E17F2.jpeg

Caption for pic,

” Look I’ve told you before keep off the bloody rape, your barred for life”?