Worst mole trap ever, for me ! (Putange)

13 hours ago, Torquemada said:

I don't believe that I have ever said it is an inhumane trap (although you do get the odd foul catch, as you do with every trap), I used it for many years before I found the putange, and was happy with it.

However, I forgot just how like arguing with you on the forum is like arguing with someone with a learning disability, and for that reason I am out.

Go and enjoy your buckfast and intellectual poverty with someone else.

"although you do get the odd foul catch, as you do with every trap". ?? Your backup here,....    Tillimangro,.. he has had NO foul catches , for years , he states ?  ???,...& here's me thinking you two were consistent too ?  Iol

• Haha 1

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just popped in to settle a few points. The OP, Mr. McWhinney has made a right tool of himself sending threatening emails to the ebay seller after he unsuccessfully tried to blag the name of the manufa

Mole-catching is a testosterone-fuelled and very serious business. You have to be tough to tackle a mole(a big male can reach seven inches and tear a worm apart in seconds!),and defend your methods,tr

? earth thrower. I know you'll be reading! ?

Posted Images

On 14/02/2019 at 14:01, tilimangro said:

I’ve offered to send you genuine putange

the ones you have there are Chinese copies purchased from ratpack

my offer to send you genuine putange still stands

Cheap copies of anything will always be a poor reflection

i wonder why you went for copies instead of the genuine article

i suspect you and I both know the answer 

if you want a genuine set just ask

I also put it to the seller , what you claimed about them not being genuine, etc , .....& he wasn't too happy at all !,.....they are sourced from France & they are the ones the guy on You Tube ,. "Putanges the movie", etc,  recommends as top quality 'stainless steel Putanges". I think the person I bought from is a friend or relative of Mr Kenyon ,  (who used to be on here as 'Nicepix' I believe) who supplies them for any UK catcher who wants them ......(he actually refers those who have bought from him, to watch the series of videos for tuition on them !),.......if it's true all that, then can you really make any more of an ARSE of yourself here, or what ?? ?,.......& your meant to know your stuff too ?? ?

Edited by earth-thrower
  • Haha 2
On 14/02/2019 at 09:32, Torquemada said:

And you need something better than that bloody peg to set it as well. It also looks like yours are a slightly different manufacturer than the ones I use as the loops around the top are at a different angle.

So you think i attempted to set it with the peg/anchor shown  ? ?,.....are you STUPID, or something, or just assuming wrongly again ?...cause where did I say that ? ,.....setting lever comes with them.

Edited by earth-thrower
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

I also put it to the seller , what you claimed about them not being genuine, etc , .....& he wasn't too happy at all !,.....they are sourced from France & they are the ones the guy on You Tube ,. "Putanges the movie", etc,  recommends as top quality 'stainless steel Putanges". I think the person I bought from is a friend or relative of Mr Kenyon ,  (who used to be on here as 'Nicepix' I believe) who supplies them for any UK catcher who wants them ......(he actually refers those who have bought from him, to watch the series of videos for tuition on them !),.......if it's true all that, then can you really make any more of an ARSE of yourself here, or what ?? ?,.......& your meant to know your stuff too ?? ?

So are you still saying these gentlemen are selling "fakes" , please clarify for everybody here ?, (& i can possibly take it up with Mr Kenyon too ?)......can't be coincidence surely, that you two 'experts' are suddenly keeping your big mouths, shut !!   

12 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

So are you still saying these gentlemen are selling "fakes" , please clarify for everybody here ?, (& i can possibly take it up with Mr Kenyon too ?)......can't be coincidence surely, that you two 'experts' are suddenly keeping your big mouths, shut !!   

What you have there are not genuine putange

if you want genuine putange there is only one person in the country that sells them

if you want them I will still be happy to give you a pair 

as I offered you lots of times before

I’m not interested in any further discussion as you’re clearly a troll 

but to clarify only ukputangesupplies is licenced to sell genuine putange traps

if you use other traps don’t be surprised when they aren’t up to scratch

25 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

if you want genuine putange there is only one person in the country that sells them

Oh really ? , & what 'make' would they come under ? reason i ask is , where I bought supposedly sells the standard ones too, as well as these stainless, which Mr Kenyon reckons are better ?

31 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

& also , im not JUST a "troll",  lol......& i never drink "buckfast"  lol,.....so wrong again, I'm afraid,........(I actually have stopped the boozing now ?)

1 minute ago, tilimangro said:

As I said the only genuine puta he are sold by ukputangesupplies

he is the sole distributor and who I buy mine from

They are humane and give very clean kills

once more if you want to try the genuine thing just ask

two more this morning 

67C1211B-E07E-470B-8FDB-60932AF8A458.jpeg

F2A1703F-0CF6-480C-9CC5-9A58A96EF789.jpeg

Thanks for the offer , but their really not for me. (& it seems on this thread , I'm not the only one now ?) Sorry, but I asked you what make ? ,.....heard "Lucifer" possibly , so I can compare with what this guy's got ?

22 hours ago, tilimangro said:

You said they weren’t for you before

then went and bought some

my offer will always stand

genuine putange can only be bought from ukputangesupplies here in the uk

theyre just called putange as far as I know

That's correct i purchased a pair to experience them in the hand, & so I was better placed to see if they were ever going to be for me ? ,..& their definitely not ! ,.....I don't like the design , or their awkwardness to set,  & they just seem amateurish to me. Im also sure now they would be a 'piece of piss' too install in the run,....which i imagine alot of you think is a good thing ? (although I don't, necessarily)  ,.....that 'No mol' isn't a million miles away, from the French (& both untraditional) Putange.....& as I've had to repeat often,.... i set ONE alot of years ago, and caught,....but there was no way that & now this (Putange) is ever going to be a 'go too' trap, for me !!

Edited by earth-thrower

& as darkness falls, we come to lift the last two of the days , trapline,.........& once again , 'Torquemada' here's the results in those callous traps of mine ! ,.....I hope your appreciating all this photography, here ?  Iol   ( & your point discredited now,...) so over & done. 

IMG_20190216_173501.jpg

Edited by earth-thrower