Worst mole trap ever, for me ! (Putange)

1 minute ago, earth-thrower said:

f***ing hell, are you for real ?,..... NOTHING of what you just stated is actually true,.......(just listen to yourself ?,.......you actually don't know how annoyed I am reading your complete nonsense, ....once again) 

You’re a c**t on purpose I’m sure

ive offered you lots of times to have genuine putange

those you posted there are fakes

either you’re being a c**t on purpose or you get ripped off 

either way you don’t have genuine putange there

And if you want to try some

I’m happy to provide you with some

btw

My mate has been emailing the guild about the dvd

they claim to know nothing about it whatsoever

i can get copies of the emails if you like

i can get a copy of the email you sent to the putange company as well if you like Kev

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just popped in to settle a few points. The OP, Mr. McWhinney has made a right tool of himself sending threatening emails to the ebay seller after he unsuccessfully tried to blag the name of the manufa

Mole-catching is a testosterone-fuelled and very serious business. You have to be tough to tackle a mole(a big male can reach seven inches and tear a worm apart in seconds!),and defend your methods,tr

? earth thrower. I know you'll be reading! ?

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Torquemada said:

By your own admission you know nothing about this trap, so I hardly think you are qualified to have any kind of opinion on their efficacy or humaneness. Shhhh.

What was it you said on a previous occasion ,....about the half - barrels being inhumane , or something ?,....well it reminded me  (when i heard from you again, today)  to get ANOTHER photo which happened to be the last two lifted today ,.....?

IMG_20190214_171717.jpg

Edited by earth-thrower
On 14/02/2019 at 19:52, tilimangro said:

You’re a c**t on purpose I’m sure

ive offered you lots of times to have genuine putange

those you posted there are fakes

either you’re being a c**t on purpose or you get ripped off 

either way you don’t have genuine putange there

And if you want to try some

I’m happy to provide you with some

btw

My mate has been emailing the guild about the dvd

they claim to know nothing about it whatsoever

i can get copies of the emails if you like

i can get a copy of the email you sent to the putange company as well if you like Kev

Honestly mate, (& I still don't know your first name ?)  are you actually just a proper NUTTER or what, .....I'm serious ?,..... genuinely ?,....so I deliberately paid £20 for "fakes" ?? ,...so I could claim their "shite" ?,.....&  to be honest I had no real intent whatsoever in using this amateur design, etc , of a mole trap, anyway, just wanted to see what all the fuss was about ,......& i watched a DVD ok ? ,.......but you need to get over it,......if you think otherwise ,.....cause I'm just laughing at you here,..........& you "can get copies of the email I sent to the Putange company" ?????,.....what the f**k are you on about now FFS !,...i assumed I was paying for premium stainless ones ? ,.....(sorry, but I find you just 'weird' altogether here, fella,.......)

Edited by earth-thrower
11 hours ago, tilimangro said:

I’ve offered to send you genuine putange

the ones you have there are Chinese copies purchased from ratpack

my offer to send you genuine putange still stands

Cheap copies of anything will always be a poor reflection

i wonder why you went for copies instead of the genuine article

i suspect you and I both know the answer 

if you want a genuine set just ask

"Purchased from Ratpack" ? ,....just wrong , different seller from eBay  actually,...."I wonder why you went for copies instead of the genuine article " ???,...... (that's been your best line yet !! ??).  & again the reality is, ive overpaid for what was advertised as the premium stainless steel Putange trap ?,.....but i wanted to buy fake, you say ???? ??.  & "I suspect you and I both know the answer, why ?", you go on to comment ?? , ?.. unbelievable ,....?,.....

Edited by earth-thrower
7 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

How clever of you, & such a revelation for us ALL ?? (NOT !)

Well it was for the guy who asked me that specific question

its very obvious your just a troll

ill no longer be talking to you

you’ve proved yourself to be a liar 

stick to the Bucky pal it’s what your e best at

10 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

What was it you said on a previous occasion ,....about the half - barrels being inhumane , or something ?

I don't believe that I have ever said it is an inhumane trap (although you do get the odd foul catch, as you do with every trap), I used it for many years before I found the putange, and was happy with it.

However, I forgot just how like arguing with you on the forum is like arguing with someone with a learning disability, and for that reason I am out.

Go and enjoy your buckfast and intellectual poverty with someone else.

• Like 2

Getting more than a bit lively.    I've never used them, got some scissors and claws but Mr Duffus tends to be first choice for most jobs today.

Anyone wants to send me some putange I'll happily give an unbiased report. :D

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, tilimangro said:

Well it was for the guy who asked me that specific question

its very obvious your just a troll

ill no longer be talking to you

you’ve proved yourself to be a liar 

stick to the Bucky pal it’s what your e best at

"you've proved yourself to be a liar" ????,..........your mistake of course, is your complete unawareness of WHO your trying to call a liar here, cause I'm as honest as they come.....?.  (I asked a favour here).....& THiS IS THE DVD, I HAVE VIEWED !!!

IMG_20190215_093826.jpg

IMG_20190215_093847.jpg

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Torquemada said:

I don't believe that I have ever said it is an inhumane trap (although you do get the odd foul catch, as you do with every trap), I used it for many years before I found the putange, and was happy with it.

However, I forgot just how like arguing with you on the forum iii like arguing with someone with a learning disability, and for that reason I am out.

"I don't believe that I have ever said it is an inhumane trap" ????,.....well, i will quote you from the 'Putange Mole Trapping' topic.        "THEY'RE  NOT ACTUALLY THAT MUCH OF A HUMANE TRAP IN MY OPINION" ,.....as you described the "current crop" of "half - barrels" & gave your reasons. ......& as I've expressed before, you & the other pretender here , are hardly capable of trying to belittle an 'old hand' (at the game).....on here !

Edited by earth-thrower
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Torquemada said:

However, I forgot just how like arguing with you on the forum is like arguing with someone with a learning disability, and for that reason I am out.

& just the 'brass neck' of you, with your last paragraph & sentence here ? ,..... who you kidding ?  lol,......when you've just shown yourself up here, once again !!   

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Torquemada said:

& heres more of the "current crop"  that just aren't that "humane" ? ??

IMG_20190215_141719.jpg

IMG_20190215_140347.jpg

• Haha 1