Worst mole trap ever, for me ! (Putange)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just popped in to settle a few points. The OP, Mr. McWhinney has made a right tool of himself sending threatening emails to the ebay seller after he unsuccessfully tried to blag the name of the manufa

Mole-catching is a testosterone-fuelled and very serious business. You have to be tough to tackle a mole(a big male can reach seven inches and tear a worm apart in seconds!),and defend your methods,tr

? earth thrower. I know you'll be reading! ?

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Torquemada said:

By your own admission you know nothing about this trap, so I hardly think you are qualified to have any kind of opinion on their efficacy or humaneness. Shhhh.

Yep, i could be wrong, & thats never bothered me too much !,...your the expert ?  (happy trapping, always,..)

I’ve offered to send you genuine putange

the ones you have there are Chinese copies purchased from ratpack

my offer to send you genuine putange still stands

Cheap copies of anything will always be a poor reflection

i wonder why you went for copies instead of the genuine article

i suspect you and I both know the answer 

if you want a genuine set just ask

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Mr Wilkes said:

To me they are a good trap in the right place.. if it’s tight in goes a putange, but what if you open up and the tunnel is wide ? I’ve had them where I can put in my fist and  in theory you could put 3 putanges... I adapt and use a different trap... what do you guys do in a instance like that ( aimed at the guys who only use putanges).

I turn the trigger on it’s side for a wider trap and narrow the tunnel walls with soil to funnel them into the trap

• Like 2

i bought some off the lad that was selling them on here, i have allways had a few in the bottom of the trap bag since, handy for tight spots, under flags, kerb edges, tree roots etc, i took the plunge and decided to do the last job using nothing but the putangs i was impressed with them, no traps full of soil, nearly all the traps caught,  one fault [ my own] is you are fcked if you leave the setter in the van half a mile away.

5 hours ago, tilimangro said:

I’ve offered to send you genuine putange

the ones you have there are Chinese copies purchased from ratpack

my offer to send you genuine putange still stands

Cheap copies of anything will always be a poor reflection

i wonder why you went for copies instead of the genuine article

i suspect you and I both know the answer 

if you want a genuine set just ask

f***ing hell, are you for real ?,..... NOTHING of what you just stated is actually true,.......(just listen to yourself ?,.......you actually don't know how annoyed I am reading your complete nonsense, ....once again)