Worst mole trap ever, for me ! (Putange)

Well , well,  well,......ordered a pair of 'steel' ? Putange. (big mistake ! ?) for reference & to handle them , etc,..... £20 ?? f***ing ridiculous price , for what they are ? Basically poorly designed , & the most difficult , awkward mole trap too set. There's no way i'm even attempting to set & install that shite in the ground, after any mole ! ?,..........& I've also damaged one trying to set the bloody thing, so probably won't get my money back, for them ! ??

IMG_20190213_125653.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just popped in to settle a few points. The OP, Mr. McWhinney has made a right tool of himself sending threatening emails to the ebay seller after he unsuccessfully tried to blag the name of the manufa

Mole-catching is a testosterone-fuelled and very serious business. You have to be tough to tackle a mole(a big male can reach seven inches and tear a worm apart in seconds!),and defend your methods,tr

? earth thrower. I know you'll be reading! ?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, smithie said:

You wont set the trap very easy with the trigger in the picture as the sides are not parrallel. The trigger will want to pop out..

Thanks for the info,....as i say £20 for that ! ,.& do you know i enquired about another peg , & was told no ,.....only one provided ?,....these are the supposed ones the guy talks about on You Tube, and it's a relative or something that supplies them for folk over here ? (on eBay) ,......you won't be surprised to hear, that he got 'dogs abuse' off me , & ive also had a right go at the guy on You Tube ages ago too,......& all he could do was keep his responses to me, while all my criticisms have been deleted ??,......cheers anyway, but I'm afraid they will be getting tossed.

To me they are a good trap in the right place.. if it’s tight in goes a putange, but what if you open up and the tunnel is wide ? I’ve had them where I can put in my fist and  in theory you could put 3 putanges... I adapt and use a different trap... what do you guys do in a instance like that ( aimed at the guys who only use putanges).