Probably just had a bad curry & is recuperating.

Great bloke Phil is hope the beans ain't upset him I'll talk about curry from now on 

Serious note hope he ok 

Maybe bought that bull x off Lurcherlad and up to his neck in mutton

• Haha 5

Hope he's just taking a holiday, his input is exceptionally worthwhile.

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

Yes not been on since after christmas hope all is well. Been a bit of an inspiration since i was a kid reading the old magazine. Don't tell the old coot though

Guest vin

He's fine and dandy chaps....  He's been up the Dales with his dog and camera at the start of the year.

He's busy writing and documenting his lost words from his previously planned books etc... He lost all his photos and a full book of writings plus lots more etc with a computer virus a couple of years ago now.

He said he had to make an effort to stay off the internet and put pen to paper instead. 

I know one thing for certain..... He has some pictures that are of a quality I have never seen before and lots of them. I cannot wait to see what he's going to do with them all.

Edited by vin

Sounds like a good book in the making, I had his moocher tapes on vhs back in the nineties lol

Glad to know he fit and well. I'm sure lots of lads would love to see more of his work published. His books and DVDs have always been top notch 

• Thanks 1

Glad to hear he is okay as he has admitted he suffers with the black dog always enjoy reading his posts as it always reminds me of a better time in the lurcher game.

• Like 7