bull shit reasons for getting rid of dogs (just for banter place the reasons you’ve seen dogs up for rehoming that make you shake you head)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to get rid to buy new car put mine through hedge ?

I payed for my Wheaton x pup,was put on to her by a mate,lad who bred it I didn't know personally, other lad vouched for me,I was happy to drive 3 hrs each way and pay what he was asking,I've kept in

Seen most of what has been said all the normal shite work commitments, not enough room blah blah blah all f***ing shite talking c**ts who shouldn't have dogs!! I remember when I split from a girl when

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Igz said:

Exactly mate. I get married in April. She gets a wedding. I’m getting a new pup. Not stuck in then if the other ones took a nock. 

I'm getting wed in 2 week and I'm same she gets the wedding we get a pup but said if right 1 doesn't come up within next 6 months I'll put idea to bed and buy a motor home instead 

34 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

I'm getting wed in 2 week and I'm same she gets the wedding we get a pup but said if right 1 doesn't come up within next 6 months I'll put idea to bed and buy a motor home instead 

Feck me how much you looking to pay for a pup 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

?? not that bloody much!!!!! But mrs would love a motor home so what I'd put in a month to pay for a motor home I'd spend on my dog anyway.

Get a motor home and a dog then travel the UK hunting things best leave the mrs. At home tho 

• Like 1