bull shit reasons for getting rid of dogs (just for banter place the reasons you’ve seen dogs up for rehoming that make you shake you head)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to get rid to buy new car put mine through hedge ?

I payed for my Wheaton x pup,was put on to her by a mate,lad who bred it I didn't know personally, other lad vouched for me,I was happy to drive 3 hrs each way and pay what he was asking,I've kept in

Seen most of what has been said all the normal shite work commitments, not enough room blah blah blah all f***ing shite talking c**ts who shouldn't have dogs!! I remember when I split from a girl when

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Best of luck and get ready for months after the event people saying/asking dose it feel any different!! I got asked that for bloody ages done my head in 

Count yourself lucky she always got folk saying can't believe you married that c**t as he changed any ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Best of luck and get ready for months after the event people saying/asking dose it feel any different!! I got asked that for bloody ages done my head in 

Doesnt bother me all that much if I’m honest but I understand why the women like it but I get a few week holiday somewhere nice and hot with it so that’s the most appealing to me. Had to wait till the season was finished first though ?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Seen most of what has been said all the normal shite work commitments, not enough room blah blah blah all f***ing shite talking c**ts who shouldn't have dogs!! I remember when I split from a girl when I had my bull x I had to move back in with mother she said the dog can't stay aswell so I said ok put some stuff in the house had a shower and went back out to my van with my pillow, mother asked what I was doing so I said staying out with my dog. It lasted an hour before she was knocking at my window saying you can't stay out there bring the bloody dog in!! If you want to keep the dog there is always a way to keep the dog I was working away alot so paid a dog walker 2 times a day to walk him for me while I was away 

Been there houes hopping with two lurchers dog an bitch got houes landlord said no to pens in garden so past bitch on to a good home for free lad is on here he was told everything about the bitch an told if not happy or any problems she comes back my dog jacked was sick lad rang me said got problems can she come back she with me an staying , lad worked her for about 9 month he was well happy with her , lad I know wanted to bye her for £250  an at the time I was skint would have been a shit home so said no she not for sale good forever home an she come back any problems more important them money 

• Like 1

you get some right darlings.....selling and buying.......what about folks who want 100 notes knocked off because they got to travel from 40/50 Mile away?or the knob eds that tip up at your place with a load of scruffy looking cnuts,and then  ask them to lend them the money ?some right f***ing chancers about ....that's for sure.... 

• Haha 1

sold a young lurcher dog few yrs ago.£200 on the ad,had loads of dickheads ring up.....in the end an old lad travelled down from Cumbria with his Mrs,told him the truth about the dog and what I had done with it.......let him have the dog for £50 and gave him back £10,sends me updates on the dog so happy days?I've bought a few dogs and given them and their offspring for free,not about money to me.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, mr powers said:

Ppl talking like theve never sold a dog 

I’ve never sold a dog on never have never will I’ve sold a few pups on out of 2 litters I bred I asked £180 just to try weed out the pricks but took £150 on there picking of a pup at £180 a pup but still ended up with pricks having them although I’m a great judge of character I was still fooled some people are not who or what they portray they are in the hunting game! I’ve gifted a few out to working homes an they’ve been the best homes stood by there dogs an wouldn’t part with them for love nor money  plus my next pups a gift returned for gifting in the first place I’ve said to my self when/if I breed a litter again as I like to keep my own type of my own breeding(old school type) for my needs so I know what’s in there there will be none for sale I’ll let people know my intentions people that’s interested if they can be vouch for I’ll  happily gift them one no problem the rest will be put to sleep ruthless/harsh maybe but that’s life but better than half the fools piller to posting them or being tight c**ts to them plus this way I’m in no way contributing to the heaps of Lurchers being peddled on or sat in shelters 

• Like 8
32 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’ve never sold a dog on never have never will I’ve sold a few pups on out of 2 litters I bred I asked £180 just to try weed out the pricks but took £150 on there picking of a pup at £180 a pup but still ended up with pricks having them although I’m a great judge of character I was still fooled some people are not who or what they portray they are in the hunting game! I’ve gifted a few out to working homes an they’ve been the best homes stood by there dogs an wouldn’t part with them for love nor money  plus my next pups a gift returned for gifting in the first place I’ve said to my self when/if I breed a litter again as I like to keep my own type of my own breeding(old school type) for my needs so I know what’s in there there will be none for sale I’ll let people know my intentions people that’s interested if they can be vouch for I’ll  happily gift them one no problem the rest will be put to sleep ruthless/harsh maybe but that’s life but better than half the fools piller to posting them or being tight c**ts to them plus this way I’m in no way contributing to the heaps of Lurchers being peddled on or sat in shelters 

Then youve sold dogs on 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, mr powers said:

Then youve sold dogs on 

In a sense yes mate as in k9s as in pups I’ve sold as blank canvases at 8week old but not as in I’ve had them for a while An I’ve grown tired An fancy peddling them on to buy my next adventure to get bored of

• Like 5