bull shit reasons for getting rid of dogs (just for banter place the reasons you’ve seen dogs up for rehoming that make you shake you head)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to get rid to buy new car put mine through hedge ?

I payed for my Wheaton x pup,was put on to her by a mate,lad who bred it I didn't know personally, other lad vouched for me,I was happy to drive 3 hrs each way and pay what he was asking,I've kept in

Seen most of what has been said all the normal shite work commitments, not enough room blah blah blah all f***ing shite talking c**ts who shouldn't have dogs!! I remember when I split from a girl when

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Seen most of what has been said all the normal shite work commitments, not enough room blah blah blah all f***ing shite talking c**ts who shouldn't have dogs!! I remember when I split from a girl when I had my bull x I had to move back in with mother she said the dog can't stay aswell so I said ok put some stuff in the house had a shower and went back out to my van with my pillow, mother asked what I was doing so I said staying out with my dog. It lasted an hour before she was knocking at my window saying you can't stay out there bring the bloody dog in!! If you want to keep the dog there is always a way to keep the dog I was working away alot so paid a dog walker 2 times a day to walk him for me while I was away 

Had a similar thing my self salt at one point found my self out on my ass with no were to live bar the back of a mk4 golf it lasted a week of living out the back of the motor before me mum An pops gave in to the no dogs in the house policy only because they didn’t know were I was or living they become worried I think for my safety maybe I told them straight it’s only the dog I’ve got at the minute that’s stuck by me through thick an thin so wouldn’t dream of doing wrong by her she had loads of work that season because I didn’t have family commitments I could come An go as i pleased from the house at any hour. I was living the dream for about 6month till I got shacked up again. I believe if half these lads actually tried to hang on to there dogs when they separated from partners things would work out ok I mean most of these lads are well connected lads in the dog game for mates to put there dogs up for them 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, poxon said:

Had a similar thing my self salt at one point found my self out on my ass with no were to live bar the back of a mk4 golf it lasted a week of living out the back of the motor before me mum An pops gave in to the no dogs in the house policy only because they didn’t know were I was or living they become worried I think for my safety maybe I told them straight it’s only the dog I’ve got at the minute that’s stuck by me through thick an thin so wouldn’t dream of doing wrong by her she had loads of work that season because I didn’t have family commitments I could come An go as i pleased from the house at any hour. I was living the dream for about 6month till I got shacked up again. I believe if half these lads actually tried to hang on to there dogs when they separated from partners things would work out ok I mean most of these lads are well connected lads in the dog game for mates to put there dogs up for them 

I get what you're saying here, but most people into lurchers these days are not the same types as years ago. Alot of them, especially since the ban, are plain and simple clueless nerks, that don't even know how to look after a dog.

Might sound a bit harsh, but it's a fact

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I get what you're saying here, but most people into lurchers these days are not the same types as years ago. Alot of them, especially since the ban, are plain and simple clueless nerks, that don't even know how to look after a dog.

Might sound a bit harsh, but it's a fact

I agree with this shaaark 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, poxon said:

I agree with this shaaark 

Yeah, I do get what you're saying, your earlier post, and obviously there some people that do know and care about their dogs, lurchers, terriers or whatever. But there are MANY that don't have a clue, and don't even want or can't be botheted to learn about the type of dog they keep, or dogs in general. In it for all the wrong reasons. Don't think I need to mention the latest 'genius' with his rallycrossing sheep rustler! That muppet's just one, how many are out there like him, or worse, that don't come on this site?! 

Edited by shaaark

I got this pup last week but the Mrs is due to drop next week and doesn't want a dog about with the baby due takes all quarry will swop for a air rifle pup is bred of pye lines Khan jihad to geninue benji lines who parents won the forley a record number of times  pups done nothing take your pick 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Igz said:

Been looking at this thread and thought good old dragon driving will have a good one for us and it never let me down ??65628EBF-0B33-4DAC-A5F3-7C549A21E918.png.6a4b127c042f481f3a9b9f3d6791d68b.png

Getting married be the reason to keep the dog get you out the house my dog get a more and more walks the longer I'm married ? 

• Like 1
Just now, Saltmoon said:

Getting married be the reason to keep the dog get you out the house my dog get a more and more walks the longer I'm married ? 

Exactly mate. I get married in April. She gets a wedding. I’m getting a new pup. Not stuck in then if the other ones took a nock. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Igz said:

Exactly mate. I get married in April. She gets a wedding. I’m getting a new pup. Not stuck in then if the other ones took a nock. 

Best of luck and get ready for months after the event people saying/asking dose it feel any different!! I got asked that for bloody ages done my head in