Anyone going to the British shooting show ?

As with most shows its ok for a look and feel of some stuff, and generally gives a better chance to compare than at your local RFD.

All the salesman from all the companies tell you they have exactly what you want of course, keep an open mind!   If you have an idea what you are after already they can be useful for feeling out deals, but be careful of one off show deals, you can often do better else ware (but not always, some are ok).

Usual traffic grief, queues and daft expensive food/drink.

Worth a look if you've not done a show for a year or two!

:thumbs:

Edited by Deker
  • Like 2

I’m not really after buying anything, I think I’ve got everything I need , it is more of a bit of a browse and check out the latest thermal/ NV . I was  at the Midland this year if that counts as “doing a show “ and to be honest I wasn’t impressed with the shooting stuff there , ok Blaser were there and Scott country, but that was about it . I’m going to take some of my hard earned tip money and if I see a bargain.... who knows? 

Plenty of stuff for the mrs too ,lotsa femalius carpius and houseish that they like and book a room at the ibis in the chinese quarter .Take er to the Bull ring Saturday and have a nice meal in 1 of those bostin eateries.

Brownie points and marriage repair glue in 1 atb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bosseus femaluis always comes to the shows with me ,Yorkshire ,Chatsworth,Ashby ,Shooting show keeps a beady on [BANNED TEXT] my dollars go on i suppose but its good his n hers and many a salesman has talked her into treating me :thumbs:

Sunday is the best day for bargins after dinner when they cant be arr soed into loading stuff back on the lorry ,cash offers is king imho atb

• Like 1

i am going on friday too.as said early start so will miss the traffic when leaving hopefully.looking to get a .22 magnum henry at some point to go with my .357 magnum as i like it so much.with a bit of luck there will be one or two at the show so i can have a good look at one