Looks like Flynndog has been up to no good yet again

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flip side is I've had some great generosity on here . Forgive me for forgetting the names but 1 guy send me some bands for my catapult and when I said I'd be letting the kids have a go he sent me 2 ca

What you on about ‘hard up’. This is Flynn’s profile from fbook...  

Thanks that's the first stock I've done and I'm very happy with it. I want to do another now think I've found a new hobby. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

No offence intended. I agree with your view and had added a comment of my own which was a bit too vicious so I edited it out. 

Ahhhhh man... no offense intended at all. Jesus, if ya skin ain’t think on here there’s no chance. 

Post it god dam it. Bloody want to see it now... 

?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Xjrferret said:

Thanks that's the first stock I've done and I'm very happy with it. I want to do another now think I've found a new hobby. 

I seen 2 hw35 for sale yesterday,  was was rough but all there & it was a hw35e ! The other was very clean, the seller wanted £200 for the pair !

• 2 weeks later...

@flynndog where is my hw45 that I've sent you £200 pounds for if it's a genuine mess up then call me if not police fraud department will be contacting you soon. Your choice buddy be an adult and tell what's going on or get done for fraud plenty of people to help back my case you as well by the looks of it.

Here's my number 07943868732

Like I say if it's on its way tell me the tracking information or I'll let the banks and fraud teams sort you out

• Like 1

I always consider you lot as friends and whilst nobody has ever ripped me off, I feel a little ashamed of one of our own doing this to others. Bad show me thinks, I hope you get all this sorted Ragz

Phil

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, philpot said:

I always consider you lot as friends and whilst nobody has ever ripped me off, I feel a little ashamed of one of our own doing this to others. Bad show me thinks, I hope you get all this sorted Ragz

Phil

Flip side is I've had some great generosity on here . Forgive me for forgetting the names but 1 guy send me some bands for my catapult and when I said I'd be letting the kids have a go he sent me 2 catapults for each of the kids . All for nothing . Another guy on  here sent me a lovely sheath for a knife I bought for my dad for absoluty nothing. One guy sent me a copy of "fur fish & game" when I asked about it's availability in the UK.  Then there was the guy who lent me his only copy of glen waters DVD to watch.  Their is shitbags all over the place but theirs plenty of genuine guys on here 

• Like 8