Looks like Flynndog has been up to no good yet again

5 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Flip side is I've had some great generosity on here . Forgive me for forgetting the names but 1 guy send me some bands for my catapult and when I said I'd be letting the kids have a go he sent me 2 catapults for each of the kids . All for nothing . Another guy on  here sent me a lovely sheath for a knife I bought for my dad for absoluty nothing. One guy sent me a copy of "fur fish & game" when I asked about it's availability in the UK.  Then there was the guy who lent me his only copy of glen waters DVD to watch.  Their is shitbags all over the place but theirs plenty of genuine guys on here 

I, too, have been gifted some class items for my club and I feel bad that one of our own would behave like this fella has.

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flip side is I've had some great generosity on here . Forgive me for forgetting the names but 1 guy send me some bands for my catapult and when I said I'd be letting the kids have a go he sent me 2 ca

What you on about ‘hard up’. This is Flynn’s profile from fbook...  

Thanks that's the first stock I've done and I'm very happy with it. I want to do another now think I've found a new hobby. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I, too, have been gifted some class items for my club and I feel bad that one of our own would behave like this fella has.

Thing is if everybody  was a good guy on here with just the one arsehole he would still be the one everybody remembers 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, walshie said:

Because we were waiting for him to have his say or put things right first. 

It seems a shame he hasn't He was fairly active on here . Now he isn't because of 70 quid not worth it really . I agree he should be given a chance. 

30 minutes ago, walshie said:

Because we were waiting for him to have his say or put things right first. 

If he was going to put his view and have his  say , one would of thought he would have done it straight away , instead of everyone  is slagging him off  ,don't you think ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, villaman said:

If he was going to put his view and have his  say , one would of thought he would have done it straight away , instead of everyone  is slagging him off  ,don't you think ?

So he hasn't been back and said anything. Banning him would mean he couldn't come back and say anything, so how would that make any difference to the situation as it is?

If I'd banned him in the first place, someone would have moaned that they couldn't contact him through the site etc etc. 

He did respond to the HW35 gun sale so perhaps he will again. I have to say it all seems to have happened overnight. One point he is fine and then two very upset members. Give him a little longer to respond and if nothing happens in a week or two, kick him off. 

Phil

7 hours ago, philpot said:

He did respond to the HW35 gun sale so perhaps he will again. I have to say it all seems to have happened overnight. One point he is fine and then two very upset members. Give him a little longer to respond and if nothing happens in a week or two, kick him off. 

Phil

All he needs to do is provide me of postage tracking information but he won't not to freeads either