homer

Harness for carrying purse nets

I have seen on loads of ferretting clips on you tube ,regretted wearing a sort of harness with 2 pouches for carrying their purse nets.I was wondering if any of you know where I can buy one of these or who makes them as they look much more comfortable to use than a traditional net bag.many thanks

Cheers mate have looked on the rabbit fever site and it wasn't on there.maybe just out of stock.will keep my eye on their site.thanks for your help

A jack pike dog handlers vest are as good with plenty of room for nets in the back and plenty of pockets in the front 

• Like 1

Yes. Jay jay torchie Clayton don't know how you go about buying one though I've seen them on eBay dog handlers vest 😁

im sure I read somewhere that mick dadd  also sells them, so if you could get hold of him somehow or contact pakefield ferrets  and perhaps ask simon whitehead  how to go about buying a set......

all the best.

• Like 1

On 10/02/2019 at 20:27, homer said:

Cheers mate have looked on the rabbit fever site and it wasn't on there.maybe just out of stock.will keep my eye on t

On 12/02/2019 at 18:29, Mr Wilkes said:

800B36CC-342D-4C63-B771-D205AE971125.png

heir site.thanks for your help

Message ian claytonyhe makes them

3 hours ago, troyboy17 said:

Message ian claytonyhe makes them

Have been in touch with fourteenacre.they make them all to order.thanks to you all for your help