Old girl

21 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Don't care about you Daniel.  Nobody here in the states like you.  Funny you say your not him but nobody knows who you are on your side of the pond!  And if anyone has a fetish it's you having one with me!  Funny I knew you or One of your many aliases would be the first to respond.  And by the way guy's and girl's,  Lol I know you guys that posted to what I said def are skirt wearers because I said lets see how many of you skirt wears are gonna respond!  And guess what they did! ???? the real ones that don't wear skirts did not?? like I said simpletons ?? 

What did that Scotsman do you you to make you hate skirt wearers so much?,you can tell us and we promise not to take the p*ss if you did push back....

Edited by fireman
  • Haha 1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was out on a shoot this morning and due to the sun shining and a wind to dry anything out we didn't really expect to find but we showed willing and you don't find feck all sat at home with dogs sat bo

At least he was out and about wit the dog's doing a bit.I have dug terriers in places where there coats hold no clay dirt so what's the big deal people to quick to judge others and there dogs dig your

Same old boring shite from the same old boring shite ...

Posted Images

Well that was an interesting 20 minutes.....never mind about who does what with their dogs some of yous need to work on your insults if your going to give out so many,theres nothing worse than unfunny banter it just makes it look like your trying too hard !

And just to add my irrelevance to the subject,on my experience of the chap id take Fireman on his word all day long if he says he did something then he did it.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Well that was an interesting 20 minutes.....never mind about who does what with their dogs some of yous need to work on your insults if your going to give out so many,theres nothing worse than unfunny banter it just makes it look like your trying too hard !

And just to add my irrelevance to the subject,on my experience of the chap id take Fireman on his word all day long if he says he did something then he did it

While reading this I though of a really funny insult for the boon coon fella ,now I can't post it in case it's not as funny as I thought .

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

While reading this I though of a really funny insult for the boon coon fella ,now I can't post it in case it's not as funny as I thought .

Just say want you think about ABC  just don't bring up peds ffs ??

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

And just to add my irrelevance to the subject,on my experience of the chap id take Fireman on his word all day long if he says he did something then he did it.

He should work on his post description then and we won’t have a problem .

• Confused 2
4 hours ago, stormyboy said:

No one has a problem except you FD. But I get that seeking out bad guys is your hobby, but no one really cares ?

Actually, coon man has a major problem but every village has one I guess!

Been a problem in terriers for years .Met loads who don’t care enough to feed the dogs right let alone work them proper .

If it was fireman’s first post on it then most would all raise an eyebrow and let him crack on but this about the 3rd or 4 th post with this bitch ,been to a fox with no marks on her and not a speck of dirt .If that scenario sits well with anyone then please say on here as I’m compiling a list of messers to post as soon as it’s finished lol.

Wondering whether or not to include you ???

• Like 1

Stick me on the list if you like mate. I don't take it all seriously or worry about what anyone else does, I've had good times with my dogs both terriers and runners. If anyone else has a problem with me , it's their problem not mine.

I come on for a bit of craic and some of the fecking loons are entertaining ain't they! 

• Like 5