Old girl

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was out on a shoot this morning and due to the sun shining and a wind to dry anything out we didn't really expect to find but we showed willing and you don't find feck all sat at home with dogs sat bo

At least he was out and about wit the dog's doing a bit.I have dug terriers in places where there coats hold no clay dirt so what's the big deal people to quick to judge others and there dogs dig your

Same old boring shite from the same old boring shite ...

Posted Images

When I first came on here years ago mate I thought very naively it might be the place to spread a few pups but soon learnt all too quick about the internet and the messers and liars it harbours .You know all there is to tell on my breeding and what I’ve done as I’ve written everything on here at one time or another .

i know the difference between a dog having a bad day and a dog bigged  up by its owner .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

When I first came on here years ago mate I thought very naively it might be the place to spread a few pups but soon learnt all too quick about the internet and the messers and liars it harbours .You know all there is to tell on my breeding and what I’ve done as I’ve written everything on here at one time or another .

Fair play fd like I said not a dig buddy 

17 minutes ago, ziggy said:

A b c  a brown nosier hahah?

Wtf is a brown nosier?  If you mean a kiss ass sorry wrong guy.  I don't kiss anyone's ass except for the wife and occasionally a friend of the wife's ass but def none of yours.  I don't need to be a kiss ass.  I don't need anything from anyone so I'm good. 

• Like 2

Explain how your Plummer pushed in tight but remained clean bud ,just for the record  like as that’s a new one on me .Or fess up and tell us you dug the dog way back barking like an idiot at a fox 3 foot away .

Avoiding the issue only serves to make you look a bit of a twat .

16 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

i know the difference between a dog having a bad day and a dog bigged  up by its owner .

That's a common problem fd  dogs are often  bigged up by owners but I have found as I'm sure you have fd  seeing is believing louder the vessel emptier the cargo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jesus can't believe I read all that heads spinning fair play fd for offering. Boys out to see there dogs work if you fancy a weekend over here next season with your terrier send me a pm ill put you up and give you as much digging as you want

as for the pic one way or the other the fox was accounted for to fireman seems a fair bloke and if memory servies me right offered a friend off mine a Russel pup few years back so the same offer goes to you also but some the arguing that goes on is mad and the season is just about over god help us come July

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, milliken said:

Jesus can't believe I read all that heads spinning fair play fd for offering. Boys out to see there dogs work if you fancy a weekend over here next season with your terrier send me a pm ill put you up and give you as much digging as you want

as for the pic one way or the other the fox was accounted for to fireman seems a fair bloke and if memory servies me right offered a friend off mine a Russel pup few years back so the same offer goes to you also but some the arguing that goes on is mad and the season is just about over god help us come July

At least we didn’t argue tht much yesterday lol but I would be up for that, spare room in my house...... beers in fridge 

13 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

At least we didn’t argue tht much yesterday lol but I would be up for that, spare room in my house...... beers in fridge 

was more laughing then arguing that's what its all about enjoying your dogs and bit off a laugh along the way

• Like 1