Old girl

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was out on a shoot this morning and due to the sun shining and a wind to dry anything out we didn't really expect to find but we showed willing and you don't find feck all sat at home with dogs sat bo

At least he was out and about wit the dog's doing a bit.I have dug terriers in places where there coats hold no clay dirt so what's the big deal people to quick to judge others and there dogs dig your

Same old boring shite from the same old boring shite ...

Posted Images

No ,not entirely true Stevo .You said you would come but it was too far .Different to saying where and when .like I said I answered two pms and arranged a dig .One lad from Wales came up with a mate of his I knew already and we had a dig albeit shallow .The other was a no show on the day .Try and spin it anyway you like but I’m not a liar .Your still welcome here or I’ll come to you next season .

What the f**k is wrong with this site lol the ground in that pic looks dry so dog ain’t going come out looking like a wig wog doll is it lol seen plenty of white dogs get dug to and come out with little more than muddy feet and bit down there back . Get some these pics of your dog up FD  show everyone how mud a dog needs to be to prove it’s been dug 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Or what?? Will ye phone the law? I told ye before, fcuk off??

Lol your  really not that bright are you Don .You called me a liar without saying why yet still you want to goad me .Keep it up mate and dig that hole deeper ,simpleton 

42 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No ,not entirely true Stevo .You said you would come but it was too far .Different to saying where and when .like I said I answered two pms and arranged a dig .One lad from Wales came up with a mate of his I knew already and we had a dig albeit shallow .The other was a no show on the day .Try and spin it anyway you like but I’m not a liar .Your still welcome here or I’ll come to you next season .

Did i fcuk say it was to far and you are lair,you never replied end of so don't try to make sh*t up.As for the invite issue your welcome to drop fecking dead mate...✌️..

Can a mod close this thread down now please...

55 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

What the f**k is wrong with this site lol the ground in that pic looks dry so dog ain’t going come out looking like a wig wog doll is it lol seen plenty of white dogs get dug to and come out with little more than muddy feet and bit down there back . Get some these pics of your dog up FD  show everyone how mud a dog needs to be to prove it’s been dug 

Youve just stated the two things that were missing mate but what do I know lol.

6 minutes ago, fireman said:

Did i fcuk say it was to far and you are lair,you never replied end of so don't try to make sh*t up.As for the invite issue your welcome to drop fecking dead mate...✌️..

Can a mod close this thread down now please...

You are a wrong un for sure  . You did say it was too far and I left it at that .Lad came from far South Wales with his so no travel issue there Stevo .Twist it as much as you like mate .Another simpleton .

Just now, foxdropper said:

You are a wrong un for sure  . You did say it was too far and I left it at that .Lad came from far South Wales with his so no travel issue there Stevo .Twist it as much as you like mate .Another simpleton .

I grew up in wiltshire so i know exactly how far it is away from me as i still travel there to see some family a good few times a year,i don't have to twist anything or tell lies like you do as that dog did get dug to while she was keeping that fox in a stop end.It's you that don't like it and can't cope with the fact that she's out  more than your line bred always muddy world beaters ..It's written in black and white how much you get out so just be quiet now and suck it up eh :laugh:....

Lol I’m the first to admit I don’t get out as much as I used to mate but I really have seen enough to know a thing or two. Explain to me how your bitch pushed in tight ,your words ,but got no soil on her at all OR did you dig the bitch so far back she didn’t need to get dirty .Saying  things as I see it aint lying mate.

Foxdropper, there's a couple things were not allowed to do on here,  1 is call bullshit when you see it and call out the peddlers.  And the most important of all!!  Never NEVER TALK ABOUT  AC DOG'S!!  If I didn't know any better buddy I'd say you sound like an American!  Hahahaha,  Lmao!!!!  Get him FD!! 

12 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Foxdropper, there's a couple things were not allowed to do on here,  1 is call bullshit when you see it and call out the peddlers.  And the most important of all!!  Never NEVER TALK ABOUT  AC DOG'S!!  If I didn't know any better buddy I'd say you sound like an American!  Hahahaha,  Lmao!!!!  Get him FD!! 

You can fcuk off an all shitehawk. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
8 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Why bring ac name up then ? Fd no disprect ment but firstly you say you have always said what you think of a dog on a dig and how it did  if you was on a invite of mine I would find that disrespectful if the dog had a bad day but to say you keep your line amongst trusted friends tight  then it comes up you offered strangers on here pups I don't get it not a dig buddy but what is close  line you speak of