Old girl

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

If I get a chance by invite to see that dog work I will take it all back but until then I will write as I find .

You did get the chance to see her work when you put up a post a few years back offering plummer owners a day out and you not only didn't answer me you didn't answer any of the lads who said they'd come ,you fecking jacker:laugh:,but why i would invite you out on any of my permission as me or that old dog don't have to prove fcuk all to the likes of you...

• Like 2

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was out on a shoot this morning and due to the sun shining and a wind to dry anything out we didn't really expect to find but we showed willing and you don't find feck all sat at home with dogs sat bo

At least he was out and about wit the dog's doing a bit.I have dug terriers in places where there coats hold no clay dirt so what's the big deal people to quick to judge others and there dogs dig your

Same old boring shite from the same old boring shite ...

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, fireman said:

You did get the chance to see her work when you put up a post a few years back offering plummer owners a day out and you not only didn't answer me you didn't answer any of the lads who said they'd come ,you fecking jacker:laugh:,but why i would invite you out on any of my permission as me or that old dog don't have to prove fcuk all to the likes of you...

I wondered when you thought it safe to join in lol. That thread was answered by pm mate and yes I did meet two lads .One a successful dig and the other a no show .Your right you don’t have nothing to prove to the likes of me so why bother answering .why bother getting all defensive when I called you out .

Just now, W. Katchum said:

You were offered to meet a long time ago, said you’d sort it for me to meet your son? an then he went all defensive an started ye mysterious bollocks, why fcuk would I wanna come see old tat dealer in his manky shop selling cheap 4th hand furniture an shite ? 

you an fed are the same very opinionated but don’t like it back, well up the both a yous, a pair a liars yous are ??

You son are a fecking liar.Hopefully we will have the opportunity to discuss the matter at some time.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What pup you waffled shite an never come up with nowt, I was warned off you then an beem warned off you a fair few times since then, it seems your known as a liar among other terrier lads, maybe that’s why you find such a hard time finding ones you can trust ???

When I first joined this forum I didn’t know anyone and I offered pups to many lads ,you being one of them as you seemed to be on the digging scene .You told me you couldn’t do it justice so it went no further .Ive since learnt from experience on here that your ramblings mean f**k all ,you’ve no back bone for anything but talking bollocks 

I’ll wager you can’t name one terrierlad that actually knows me that will call me a liar 

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

I wondered when you thought it safe to join in lol. That thread was answered by pm mate and yes I did meet two lads .One a successful dig and the other a no show .Your right you don’t have nothing to prove to the likes of me so why bother answering .

It's my thread that's why i'm replying:laugh:,why you here? and i'm sure as shite is brown not bothered about you in any way either on here or if you were stood in front of me ..But did you fcuk answer my reply and you are not my mate so i wouldn't bother calling me it..

4 minutes ago, fireman said:

It's my thread that's why i'm replying:laugh:,why you here? and i'm sure as shite is brown not bothered about you in any way either on here or if you were stood in front of me ..But did you fcuk answer my reply and you are not my mate so i wouldn't bother calling me it..

The offer is still there MATE if you want a day  .I seem to remember that thread going tits up so I probably thought f**k it .I still speak to the one lad who brought his bitch from Wales .

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Shows ye know fcuk all then, you never offered me a pup your full a shite ye said I was welcome them said you were shitting up shop Cos you had been shit on. 

Your right tho I don’t keep digging dogs anymore but prob still get out more than you?  an if I wanted a digging dog there’s more than a few in here that have offered me Cos they know if I take it, it will get graft ? unlike you I know a lot folk on this site an Cos we ain’t all pally on here don’t mean we still don’t get out?

Lying seems a way of life for you Ketchum .You have a short memory or confusing me with someone else .No matter I’m glad you never got one .Knowing folk on here lol .The world is bigger than this place .Ive  never heard your name mentioned anywhere with regards to terriers Don and I’ve travelled far and wide .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Lying seems a way of life for you Ketchum .You have a short memory or confusing me with someone else .No matter I’m glad you never got one .Knowing folk on here lol .The world is bigger than this place .Ive  never heard your name mentioned anywhere with regards to terriers Don and I’ve travelled far and wide .

FD giving it big balls again about how he's seen and done it all,been every where and know every one and every thing,you see a lot for a kennel blind fool don't ya?. 

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Exactly what you said last time if my memory is right lol.

Did i fcuk i said i'd come and you never replied billy bullshitter...