Old girl

I’m the first to admit I don’t dig no where near as much I used to mate but having seen my fair share plus a few others over the years I’m entitled to an opinion you will have to either agree with or call me out on .

Anyone that knows me ,of me will know I’m not one to put up with shite of any sort and I ain’t bothered by telling anyone my opinion either unlike some who tick along ,anything for a quiet life .

We will have to disagree on this post but in the main you know I’m not a messer ,I just can’t keep quiet when I see something amiss .

Ive an enquiring mind for detail in everything I see, that raises questions I sometimes need answering ,never been content to take anyone’s word for it and never settled for second best .

• Like 1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was out on a shoot this morning and due to the sun shining and a wind to dry anything out we didn't really expect to find but we showed willing and you don't find feck all sat at home with dogs sat bo

At least he was out and about wit the dog's doing a bit.I have dug terriers in places where there coats hold no clay dirt so what's the big deal people to quick to judge others and there dogs dig your

Same old boring shite from the same old boring shite ...

Posted Images

12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Shot in the head with a .22 lol 

Edited your post a bit late mate ,I knew you’d f**k up .

I edited it because i can't be arsed with a pr*ck like you as every thread i have ever done on this bitch you say the same shite that she didn't get dug to,i'm out on a vermin day on the same shoot tomorrow so i'll take a pic of the little 22 rifle that was used to shoot that fox just for you...:feck:..

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, fireman said:

I edited it because i can't be arsed with a pr*ck like you as every thread i have ever done on this bitch you say the same shite that she didn't get dug to,i'm out on a vermin day on the same shoot tomorrow so i'll take a pic of the little 22 rifle that was used to shoot that fox just for you...:feck:..

good luck mate?

• Thanks 1

This has developed into a truly bizarre thread.

There was a time when lads took terriers to be shown without being washed. Even if the muck came from bad kennel management more than graft.

There was a time when terriers were genuinely worked a few hours before the show and were not only filthy but "snotted".  

All to gain respect from their peers.

Look where we have ended up.

How bizarre!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’m the first to admit I don’t dig no where near as much I used to mate but having seen my fair share plus a few others over the years I’m entitled to an opinion you will have to either agree with or call me out on .

Anyone that knows me ,of me will know I’m not one to put up with shite of any sort and I ain’t bothered by telling anyone my opinion either unlike some who tick along ,anything for a quiet life .

We will have to disagree on this post but in the main you know I’m not a messer ,I just can’t keep quiet when I see something amiss .

Ive an enquiring mind for detail in everything I see, that raises questions I sometimes need answering ,never been content to take anyone’s word for it and never settled for second best .

Fd it's clear your a educated lad but unless your actually there you can only second quess on here like the rest of us but I can't see fireman lying he seems a honest sort he got a result at the end of the day and was out doing a bit we all have different views on that be a dog dug  to  /breeding /or lads themselves but you can only go of what you actually see and  30%of what you hear but unless your there you will never know

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, fireman said:

If the same scenario keeps cropping up that in itself says it all Stevo.

• Like 1
On 15/02/2019 at 16:47, foxdropper said:

You need help mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, cantona said:

You need help mate

I find it strange that people take folks word as face value ,there are very few people I trust to tell me the truth in life in general .Its a sad fact people lie and want to show things in a better light than it is .If you truly believe that dog was dug then fair enough ,I respect that but if you have a slight incline it was a set up then why not say so .

Ive seen many types of different dogs dug over the years but never seen one that supposedly pushed in tight to remain as it started the day .Even dry clay stains .

Ive also seen plenty of supposed digging dogs perform and on each and every occasion I’ve said my piece but a few present kept quiet .

i have never suffered fools two legged or four .

If I get a chance by invite to see that dog work I will take it all back but until then I will write as I find .

10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I find it strange that people take folks word as face value ,there are very few people I trust to tell me the truth in life in general .Its a sad fact people lie and want to show things in a better light than it is .If you truly believe that dog was dug then fair enough ,I respect that but if you have a slight incline it was a set up then why not say so .

Ive seen many types of different dogs dug over the years but never seen one that supposedly pushed in tight to remain as it started the day .Even dry clay stains .

Ive also seen plenty of supposed digging dogs perform and on each and every occasion I’ve said my piece but a few present kept quiet .

i have never suffered fools two legged or four .

If I get a chance by invite to see that dog work I will take it all back but until then I will write as I find .

Get a grip man

• Like 1

Live and let live, how would you possibly know if the dog has been dug or not foxdropper? Had many of digs where the dog would come out as clean as it went in, he’s out with the dogs raking and your sitting in the house on here behind a fake name taking the piss out other peoples dogs in hope they invite you out to see it work as people who don’t know you are the only people that will invite you out?

Edited by BIG TRG
  • Thanks 1