Old girl

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

By the look of the ground the top soil is loamy so the substrate will be loamy clay or chalk and I see neither on the legs or back of that dog that pushed in tight so do we just except bullshit because that pics stinks of it .

Seen enough to know shite when I see and read it and not for the first time either .

It was dry clay with a few flints thrown in you fecking numpty ,i could go on but your done an ok job of making yourself look the pr*ck  FD,so you carry on on your own now....:victory:..

IMG_20190209_123206305.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was out on a shoot this morning and due to the sun shining and a wind to dry anything out we didn't really expect to find but we showed willing and you don't find feck all sat at home with dogs sat bo

At least he was out and about wit the dog's doing a bit.I have dug terriers in places where there coats hold no clay dirt so what's the big deal people to quick to judge others and there dogs dig your

Same old boring shite from the same old boring shite ...

Posted Images

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

By the look of the ground the top soil is loamy so the substrate will be loamy clay or chalk and I see neither on the legs or back of that dog that pushed in tight so do we just except bullshit because that pics stinks of it .

Seen enough to know shite when I see and read it and not for the first time either .

I def agree with you.  When I first saw the pic the first thing that went through my mind is how did this guy get so much dirt on him but his white dog looks like intstead of going to ground he just got back from the groomers!  The white is so bright I had to put glasses on to stop the glare when looking at it!  Lmao

9 hours ago, fireman said:

It was dry clay with a few flints thrown in you fecking numpty ,i could go on but your done an ok job of making yourself look the pr*ck  FD,so you carry on on your own now....:victory:..

This pic just confirmed what I thought  ,thanks .Im guessing as before ,you bushed it ,someone shot it and you thought  you’d get away with a write up on digging it lol.

Your area never escaped the recent rains nor the snow ,we’ve not had a droubt so no clay substrate will be dry enough to not stain a dog that pushed in tight .

I nearly waivered  until I saw the pic of dog from above .

You have proved yourself an unreliable poster ,not only letting the whole of the thl down  but seriously letting yourself down .

Tell us how you came to shoot it in the  hole  that resulted in that type of damage .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

At least he was out and about wit the dog's doing a bit.I have dug terriers in places where there coats hold no clay dirt so what's the big deal people to quick to judge others and there dogs dig your own and be happy with what you have and never mind what others do.

• Like 12
13 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

I def agree with you.  When I first saw the pic the first thing that went through my mind is how did this guy get so much dirt on him but his white dog looks like intstead of going to ground he just got back from the groomers!  The white is so bright I had to put glasses on to stop the glare when looking at it!  Lmao

he dug the Plummer not the russell?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, fat man said:

At least he was out and about wit the dog's doing a bit.I have dug terriers in places where there coats hold no clay dirt so what's the big deal people to quick to judge others and there dogs dig your own and be happy with what you have and never mind what others do.

From your posts mate ,you seem a fair level headed chap that I’d say does a bit ,could be wrong but based on what I’ve read and others have written you are genuine .Look at that pic and tell me seriously if you think that plumber pushed it tight in clay and never got a speck on it after the weather we’ve had bearing in mind it’s not summer ,or that fox was shot in a hole. Close range with a shotgun leaves a 2 inch entry hole which is missing no matter where it was shot .A bullet does not create exit like that .

It may seem I have it in for him or plumbers but nothing of the sort just bullshit from anyone .

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

From your posts mate ,you seem a fair level headed chap that I’d say does a bit ,could be wrong but based on what I’ve read and others have written you are genuine .Look at that pic and tell me seriously if you think that plumber pushed it tight in clay and never got a speck on it after the weather we’ve had bearing in mind it’s not summer ,or that fox was shot in a hole. Close range with a shotgun leaves a 2 inch entry hole which is missing no matter where it was shot .A bullet does not create exit like that .

It may seem I have it in for him or plumbers but nothing of the sort just bullshit from anyone .

feck it Dytkos your right...

Edited by fireman
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, foxdropper said:

To be honest I don't really give a f**k how the fox was killed or if he dug the plummer if he is telling porkies then he is only lieing to himself if not then fair dews to the old bitch.

• Like 5