Old girl

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was out on a shoot this morning and due to the sun shining and a wind to dry anything out we didn't really expect to find but we showed willing and you don't find feck all sat at home with dogs sat bo

At least he was out and about wit the dog's doing a bit.I have dug terriers in places where there coats hold no clay dirt so what's the big deal people to quick to judge others and there dogs dig your

Same old boring shite from the same old boring shite ...

Posted Images

On 09/02/2019 at 15:51, fireman said:

Was out on a shoot this morning and due to the sun shining and a wind to dry anything out we didn't really expect to find but we showed willing and you don't find feck all sat at home with dogs sat bored in kennels,so we set off and as we checked and walked many places and hedge rows and blanked.Well we had one final place to check and we'd had one out of there a month or so back and yep that was empty as well,but you don't just check the holes you know and i let my old( 12 1/2 years old) plummer bitch work the rest of the hedge row and she squeezed into a tight little place and settled at a meter on the box ticking away.Half hour and were through to lift the dog and shoot the fox which is the smallest fox i ever did see as it goes but feck it size don't matter unless it's a whopper eh lads..?

IMG_20190209_122521248.jpg

Well done to the 0ld girl Fireman.  Still a few lads working these dogs and there doing fine. Have to agree same shite different day on here , shame really as the working dog world gets enough shite already of the antis and do gooders. Keep up the good work Atb Keith J 

• Like 6
36 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Bit sensitive aren’t we .Just an observation .

You suggest the same thing on every thread iv'e ever done on that bitch,but who knows while i was back filling she could have slipped off for a wash and brush up for the for coming  pic.:hmm:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, fireman said:

You suggest the same thing on every thread iv'e ever done on that bitch,but who knows while i was back filling she could have slipped off for a wash and brush up for the for coming  pic.:hmm:

Just because you fell over and got your knees dirty doesn’t mean I have to fall for the dog going to ground .

White footed dog squeezes into a tight place yet comes out like a persil advert .

An observer would say that fox was shot with a shotgun on the move ,then both dogs were unboxed for a pic .

• Like 2

By the look of the ground the top soil is loamy so the substrate will be loamy clay or chalk and I see neither on the legs or back of that dog that pushed in tight so do we just except bullshit because that pics stinks of it .

Seen enough to know shite when I see and read it and not for the first time either .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

By the look of the ground the top soil is loamy so the substrate will be loamy clay or chalk and I see neither on the legs or back of that dog that pushed in tight so do we just except bullshit because that pics stinks of it .

Seen enough to know shite when I see and read it and not for the first time either .

Like i said same old shite from the same old shite....yawn...

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

You been watching a few episodes of Inspector Cluseau FD???

• Haha 4