pup i kept back

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oreet lads just a pic of a pup i kept back out of a litter i bred 15 week old tomorrow atb

Nice looking pup but I’d like a bit more meat on it for 15 weeks old .. it’s got plenty of time to look like a lurcher when it’s an adult ......

There in lays the problem mate ... cheap dry food from Aldi will never put muscle on a dog compared to raw meat ... get raw chicken beef lamb down the pup with veg mixed in ... you will see a world of

Posted Images

cheres bud sire is a sal bull grey 25tts bred local to wigan only a touch of bull in him tho dam is a saluki grey 23tts also bred local but was one of reeces pups from trevor i had her sister aswell called bell for a week or so but rosie had a litter of 6 i kept one gifted the rest to working homes at preston bury st helens and kent atb 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, socks said:

Nice looking pup but I’d like a bit more meat on it for 15 weeks old .. it’s got plenty of time to look like a lurcher when it’s an adult ......

she never stops eating its just her structure i think bud also the way shes stood 

Edited by Scafflad1
1 hour ago, socks said:

What is she fed on ??? 

a mixture realy bud weened off lactol to pedigree puppy then fed raw rabbit with australian formular now shes on a working dog food from aldi but would like to get a mincer and start mincing rabbit and adding own veg and stuff to it the freezing in blocks 

There in lays the problem mate ... cheap dry food from Aldi will never put muscle on a dog compared to raw meat ... get raw chicken beef lamb down the pup with veg mixed in ... you will see a world of difference in weight and in the future with muscle mass .....

• Like 7