Old uns night out

Nice one black neck. I’ve walked miles tonight had a bit of sport finished with 5 rabbits if the dog had got a little more experience it would have been a slightly different result. There was some Hard ground to catch on in places as well.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Trev70 said:

She looks a nice bitch mate , just got back in it’s a cracking night for it around here, I went with a mate but his dog went lame after it’s first run so it was down the grew, nice one ?

D78138B4-AE45-49A5-ADF2-F2C9FCD4FDD5.jpeg

Well done mate I didn't see as many as you caught lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, trigger2 said:

Nice one black neck. I’ve walked miles tonight had a bit of sport finished with 5 rabbits if the dog had got a little more experience it would have been a slightly different result. There was some Hard ground to catch on in places as well.

I'll swop ya that bitch is 7 plenty experience but starting to creak a bit

4 hours ago, Black neck said:

I'll swop ya that bitch is 7 plenty experience but starting to creak a bit

She looks in good condition for 7.  What you thinking I’ve got a dog who will be 8 on the 25th or I’ve got a tin of beans could possibly do a straight swap.

1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

She looks in good condition for 7.  What you thinking I’ve got a dog who will be 8 on the 25th or I’ve got a tin of beans could possibly do a straight swap.

Well I've also got a bull x bitch that's 16 and carrying a tumour but still SMASH stuff on the lamp 5 nights a week 

6 tins and it's yours 

No happy shopper or smedlys 

• Haha 3
14 hours ago, Trev70 said:

She looks a nice bitch mate , just got back in it’s a cracking night for it around here, I went with a mate but his dog went lame after it’s first run so it was down the grew, nice one ?

D78138B4-AE45-49A5-ADF2-F2C9FCD4FDD5.jpeg

Looks a good night ,yous have put away some conies for first season,do you know how the siblings to your grew are getting on .atb

6 hours ago, Black neck said:

Well I've also got a bull x bitch that's 16 and carrying a tumour but still SMASH stuff on the lamp 5 nights a week 

6 tins and it's yours 

No happy shopper or smedlys 

Swap you a shit Chinese air rifle for it An call of duty your be getting a good deal mate ???

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

Got me Nike air max on waiting I’ll tuck the socks in when you arrive with the dog so you know I’m the real deal ?

Yeah you sound like a rum lad 1 thing tho if you take the bitch I don't want to hear your dragging pups out her to peddle

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yeah you sound like a rum lad 1 thing tho if you take the bitch I don't want to hear your dragging pups out her to peddle

You sussed me out mate your good I’ll just bang her up for £700 as a 2yr old that needs bringing on a bit an make up a bull shit excuse of why I’m getting rid ?

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

You sussed me out mate your good I’ll just bang her up for £700 as a 2yr old that needs bringing on a bit an make up a bull shit excuse of why I’m getting rid ?

Not to worry there's a lad coming for her tommorow 

I just mentioned the lines she's off 

• Haha 1