Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

1 minute ago, shovel leaner said:

That’s funny .... but I’m just too pissed off to laugh . I’ve just been on the BBC Licensing website requesting a refund... I told them I no longer have a TV and want a refund. I’ve not long paid it in full . Let’s see what happens.

Should have held on till just after the footage has had its screening mate,i think theres a few will follow suit,its clear they are laughing their bollox off and spunking the cash like its going out of fashion on their "executive lunches".

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Should have held on till just after the footage has had its screening mate,i think theres a few will follow suit,its clear they are laughing their bollox off and spunking the cash like its going out of fashion on their "executive lunches".

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

It’s a huge big gravy train. Tossers  like Sweeney , mock and ridicule the working classes while spending our hard earned brass on expensive lunches ..... time for it to end !!!!

• Like 2

The thing is we are all aware shit like this happens,but we don't really focus on it as theres loads of stuff going on in everyday life that masks it and subconsciously we don't give it a second thought,but when its presented to us on a plate like this we realise its a blatant slap in the face so f**k them and their licence,they no longer have the monopoly on home entertainment.

• Like 3

Never bought one and never will.

They only get away with it cz the government back the extortion with the promise of a seat on the BBC board after their political career.  Few hours a month and a huge backhander.

The BBC have been living off this lie of being the best impartial channel with a worldwide fan base. Not any more.

Also yanks can watch BBC without paying for it while we get fleeced.

I Very rarely watch television these days. 

I pay for nowtv and Netflix. Which technically I need a license to do so. Trying to cover all angles. Well they will never get a penny from me. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

The thing is we are all aware shit like this happens,but we don't really focus on it as theres loads of stuff going on in everyday life that masks it and subconsciously we don't give it a second thought,but when its presented to us on a plate like this we realise its a blatant slap in the face so f**k them and their licence,they no longer have the monopoly on home entertainment.

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

It was a video of that sweeney running up a £220  lunch bar bill on expenses 

Yes but, it's not just the BBC, they're all at it - anywhere that takes in tax payers money (especially government and the NHS) couldn't give a f**k.

............. All of those execs could learn a lot from some single mums that are forced to work to a budget.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Is this it ? Folk are ripping tue arse out expenses and nobody wants to pay tv licence?

It? If you mean is this the big exposure then no this is just a taste of what's coming out. 

7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Hope theres more to come cos thats aload of shite. Folk have been moaming about that stuff for years.

Yeah we all know but to actually watch your pants begin taken down is another thing :thumbs:

• Like 2