Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Bundy89 said:

Likely, I'm bored of seeing him on FB and his cult following. I've got plenty on my friends list that are forever sharing shite. I agree with a lot of the work he's doing don't get me wrong but sometimes it looks like he just enjoys causing trouble just for the sake of it.

I agree thats exactly what it seems to be a cult following.....likewise i think he makes some great points but f**k all this awareness the brexit vote was a good example that people are aware but awareness isnt going to change anything leadership is.... so if he wants to act like a leader then be a leader in forcing change not having days out it seems like his followers just want a social club !

• Like 3

I'm lost, Tommy is with the Jews, stirring up shit between Christians and Muslims, bbc is jew biased blatantly obvious, this is what I've been told, so what will come out with to slat the BBC? He's zionist controllers,? Jews want Christians and mussies to fight, then come in and clear up? 

• Like 2

I'll say one thing about Tommy, all his evidence is up front, and not held back as a defence.  And I don't see why I should fund the BBC any more, it's a f****n freak show these days, and by law I have to pay each year just to own my TV, even if I don't watch the BBC, if that's not a monopoly.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I agree thats exactly what it seems to be a cult following.....likewise i think he makes some great points but f**k all this awareness the brexit vote was a good example that people are aware but awareness isnt going to change anything leadership is.... so if he wants to act like a leader then be a leader in forcing change not having days out it seems like his followers just want a social club !

Sadly Tommy is a PR nightmare and will never gel with the greater masses but that said as far as I can see he's the only we have at the moment literally willing to put his life on the line in a attempt bring change. Being realistic Tommy is just a small part of what's needed to force change, the messiah he ain't.

• Like 2

tommy and his team are very clever in cornering the journalistic 'market place'

he is making a serious amount of money from other peoples misery,just look at his dental work on his teeth.

probably worth more than some of the vehicles some of you own.

even the name 'tommy robinson' is almost sterotypical white english male.his brand is perfectly choosen

i would really like to know exactly how much he 'earns'

i still cant wait to see what he puts out about the bbc and see how it gets reported thru the other news channels

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What change is that? We all know the bbc are cnuts? The saville saga proved that an even before that come out its apparent most the older generation knew about the bbc all along. So what is Tommy’s documentary that out another documentary gonna chamge? A few folk fired or moved about the company to diff jobs? The change of a company’s name? From panorama to tonights news or summat? I struggle to see what he can possibly have that’s gknna chamge anything, but hey I could be wrong. I was once before ?

... Your wrong once a fooking week lately lol 

Wrong once more and your next username will be wrong-un ?

• Like 1

As the Great man once said , IS THAT ALL YA GOT TOMMY , Bells and Mirrors , its a Smokescreen ,he has nothing Farage's statement has blew him out the Water , all he is ,is a NF wanker , likes to shout a bit but he has nothing even the Suffragettes were ten times the Man he is ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What change is that? We all know the bbc are cnuts? The saville saga proved that an even before that come out its apparent most the older generation knew about the bbc all along. So what is Tommy’s documentary that out another documentary gonna chamge? A few folk fired or moved about the company to diff jobs? The change of a company’s name? From panorama to tonights news or summat? I struggle to see what he can possibly have that’s gknna chamge anything, but hey I could be wrong. I was once before ?

Thats what I said :laugh: besides I'm talking about the bigger picture. What I'm saying is in order to bring real change to the country not just the BBC  we first have to dismantle those in power creating the narrative. This will damage the BBC but that's minute in the bigger picture .since the saville scandal and countless more people have become more "woke" the MSM has never been so distrusted buts theres still a long road ahead before we come even close to taking the power back. :thumbs:

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So what is Tommy’s documentary that out another documentary gonna chamge? From panorama to tonights news or summat? I struggle to see what he can possibly have that’s gknna chamge anything

Phone hacking brought about the downfall of the news of the world,we don't know what dirt Tommy has or what it's going to spark off.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, kanny said:

Sadly Tommy is a PR nightmare and will never gel with the greater masses but that said as far as I can see he's the only we have at the moment literally willing to put his life on the line in a attempt bring change. Being realistic Tommy is just a small part of what's needed to force change, the messiah he ain't.

Do you really think hes trying to bring about change ? i dont see it....he started off claiming to be a political patriot then started targetting Muslims now he,s targetting the bbc our country doesnt need a youth club it needs the one thing the establishment and todays political elite are absolutely petrified of and thats a serious committed united party of nationalists with a common goal.....and a lad like Robinson plays straight into their hands by keeping half hearted patriots fragmented.

• Like 2