Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

No one gettin bullied round my way mate.. especially not by the pakis lol

30 yrs ago there wasn't that many Muslims in Oldham .. now it's overrun with them with no go areas for whites and this is with people fighting back against them 

Can't share this latest vid,Tommy trying to debate with  antifa in Newcastle. Bloke with bright coloured hair is a school teacher ffs. A woman Tommy spoke to said that the 3 or 4 black guys Tommy had with him (camera men and security) whilst calling him a racist "were only there because Tommy was paying them" ??

Who's the racist?? ???

Screenshot_20190520_171950_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

8 hours ago, Chid said:

30 yrs ago there wasn't that many Muslims in Oldham .. now it's overrun with them with no go areas for whites and this is with people fighting back against them 

Bradford Leeds Huddersfield and many more major towns and cities in Yorkshire are no different Chid, feck knows who creates these so called statistics. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

Whats your area like pal 

Sweet as a nut mate never heard of a no go zone unless its a no go zone for police lol... im 10 minutes from wembley and half hour from luton. Seems its all the northeners that are getting it the worst..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Chid said:

Never heard of that pal.. no go zones ? Lol thats gotta be bollocks. 

1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

Whats your area like pal 

I'm working in dolphins barn at the minute working on a filling station and the pakis are all workin in local supermarkets even though it's minimum wage. The junkie population is made up of locals to be honest. I know from your posts that your from Clondalkin side of the city so maybe it's different but inner city problems aren't paki related. My uncle lives 100 yards from Boomers pub in Clondalkin and while it is a council estate area it's an ok place to live.

8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Never heard of that pal.. no go zones ? Lol thats gotta be bollocks. 

Are you on a wind up lol, plenty of no go areas in Yorkshire.............there is areas in Bradford if your white the only reason you would go there is to get free hospital food and thats a fact 

No wind up pal theres no no go zones here ? Any of the londoners on here heard of any??? I have not and me and my lot have been well about. I can understand no go zones for gangs or certain firms but not just the average guy. And be honest id walk or drive where ever the f**k i wanted .. so looks like you lot up there are being mugged right off ...