Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, some bloke said:

Can't help thinking he should have kept it under wraps so they get caught good and proper instead of getting an opportunity to cover a few tracks

I know what your saying  but a lot of people don't like Tommy and if they see the panorama program first it would be difficult to convince them different, some people are not interested in the truth  and will only support the narrative that supports their own bias. it's know as confirmation bias and it can effect what ever side your on, given that I think nipping it in the bud like he's done is probably the right move because he will struggle to reach the amount of people the BBC can. 

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

will this be exceptional news .or a storm in a tea cup ....i await with anticipation

Gourmet burger or nothing burger? Tommy has to deliver on this otherwise I'd say he's finished...Get the popcorn in its going to be interesting either way. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, kinkell said:

Panorama goes undercover lots of times don't see it any different if it happens to them

Thing is , how many lives has panorama ruined with there lies , there credibility's shot to pieces , hopefully itll shake the bbc to the core 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Deker said:

Hands up I'm not Tommy's biggest fan, but in honesty, the BBC is ticking me off even more these days!

Agreed. I really do dislike the bbc in the main, they are so left wing when they should be impartial. License fee is a joke, should scrapped. It’s a joke in the modern age that they get all that money and if you want to own a tv you have no choice but to pay it. License fee gets absolutely wasted on nonsense 

• Like 2