kanny

Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

That's her queen victoria I am not f***ing amused poker face,hilarious,I might just go to Manchester if they deffo allow him to screen it BUT I think lawyers will be working away behind the scenes sadly.

If they get an injunction he can get it "leaked" from abroad hopefully

• Like 3

Panorama goes undercover lots of times don't see it any different if it happens to them

Can't help thinking he should have kept it under wraps so they get caught good and proper instead of getting an opportunity to cover a few tracks

20 minutes ago, some bloke said:

Can't help thinking he should have kept it under wraps so they get caught good and proper instead of getting an opportunity to cover a few tracks

I know what your saying  but a lot of people don't like Tommy and if they see the panorama program first it would be difficult to convince them different, some people are not interested in the truth  and will only support the narrative that supports their own bias. it's know as confirmation bias and it can effect what ever side your on, given that I think nipping it in the bud like he's done is probably the right move because he will struggle to reach the amount of people the BBC can. 

• Like 3

Hope not Hate another f***ing bunch of left wing retards all the bollox about these lefty groups claims to be anti astablishment what a joke they are .

• Like 1

will this be exceptional news .or a storm in a tea cup ....i await with anticipation

• Like 1

Interesting....always liked tommys drive and determination 

the bbc are about as crooked as it gets 

36 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

will this be exceptional news .or a storm in a tea cup ....i await with anticipation

Gourmet burger or nothing burger? Tommy has to deliver on this otherwise I'd say he's finished...Get the popcorn in its going to be interesting either way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kanny said:

Gourmet burger or nothing burger? Tommy has to deliver on this otherwise I'd say he's finished...Get the popcorn in its going to be interesting either way. 

Aye hes made alot of noise and not done alot tbh hopefully this is big.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kinkell said:

Panorama goes undercover lots of times don't see it any different if it happens to them

Thing is , how many lives has panorama ruined with there lies , there credibility's shot to pieces , hopefully itll shake the bbc to the core 

• Like 2

What fcuk can possibly be bigger then them being full to the brim with dirty nonces🤯 they survived that an will survive what ever tommy thinks he has got 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, kanny said:

G'wan Tommy! :laugh:

That awkward pin-drop silence as he walked off........

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

That awkward pin-drop silence as he walked off........

Yeah they are definitely shook :laugh:

• Haha 1

Needs to watch his back even more so now . BBC are a powerful organisation    in coherts with gvmt  and lesser people have been silenced .

• Like 1