Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

He was like a clown in those shoes getting dragged along by his staffy and what happened to his hair?Poor f****r ? all puffed up with self-importance clod-hopping down the street to meet his doom ?

26 minutes ago, liP said:

Honestly Steve, I used to think he was a bit of a knob for exposing his family to all this.

But, from 13:30 in that video, he showed his true self and, good on him for doing so - he was well pissed off and, rightly so. 

I don't think I could be as restrained if that had been my family - that solicitor would have lost his teeth on his own doorstep.

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Honestly Steve, I used to think he was a bit of a knob for exposing his family to all this.

But, from 13:30 in that video, he showed his true self and, good on him for doing so - he was well pissed off and, rightly so. 

I don't think I could be as restrained if that had been my family - that solicitor would have lost his teeth on his own doorstep.

Alright Jon, had a message come up on my phone to say that you'd replied to the vid I put up and expected an exchange between the two of us, from the the first couple of lines you wrote ? as that was all that I could see! Was out with the eldest driving as she has her test on Thursday lol 

Completely agree with what you wrote after that and I'd go further and say, with all the football lads that he knows, surely one or two would be willing to have a quiet word with all those attacking his closest and dearest ?

There are people out there trying to provoke Tommy into getting himself arrested so they can portray him in a poor light, good on him for restraining himself I say ?

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, liP said:

Alright Jon, had a message come up on my phone to say that you'd replied to the vid I put up and expected an exchange between the two of us, from the the first couple of lines you wrote ? as that was all that I could see! Was out with the eldest driving as she has her test on Thursday lol 

Completely agree with what you wrote after that and I'd go further and say, with all the football lads that he knows, surely one or two would be willing to have a quiet word with all those attacking his closest and dearest ?

There are people out there trying to provoke Tommy into getting himself arrested so they can portray him in a poor light, good on him for restraining himself I say ?

I might not comment much mate but, I reckon we're on the same line :thumbs:

Agreed mate :thumbs: - it'd be good to see a few a nasty b*****ds emerge from his missus place and encourage the mob to never come back .

(They've got no standards - in my book, they shouldn't be going near his family at all)

....... While Tommy's away of course :whistling:

Good luck to your daughter with her test mate :thumbs:

....... I managed my theory 1st time but, the practical took 3 goes - I'd been able to drive since I was 12 :blink: :laugh:

• Like 1