kanny

Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

14 minutes ago, kanny said:

Skip to 6 minutes then 14 minutes 

I watched that yesterday ;)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, mackem said:

Even websites like far-right criminals exposed who print a full list of his activities and court appearances don't list him as a "Convicted wife beater" and I am sure if he was they would have dug it up?

https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2016/04/524743.html

I don't know what happened with that press reader link . Check out the one above. There's several more. To be absolutely fair I did come across an article where TR states that he was only involved in a verbal altercation with his then girlfriend and he had complained about unfair coverage and received an apology from one publication.  Most of the articles accusing him off attacking his girlfriend are left wing in origin, but then the articles in which his conviction  is stated as one of police assault only are right wing. Whatever the truth he's a wrong un in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Whatever the truth he's a wrong un in my opinion.

That's fair enough mate,wrong un in your opinion is cool BUT not a convicted wife-beater.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, steve66 said:

tumblr_lxmpqiAPmd1qdsbmco1_500.gif

Hes a very naughty boy!  😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, steve66 said:

Im 50/50 about tommy some of it I agree with but some of it I don't , people where saying similar things about farage in the early days , to say tommy has no political clout is wrong as he has a large following and all them people are votes ( probably for ukip ) that really come a general election the tories could do with 

Same here mate 50/50 though I did shake the mans hand when he came to Rotherham and he had the bottle to walk around town and meet the leader of the British Muslim youth in a café by himself I think its his tenacity I admire.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, steve66 said:

sadly missed that bit off 😂

Not as naughty as mr sweeney though :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 14/02/2019 at 21:44, lurcherman 887 said:

The left and right have no difference. There all the same lying scum.. remember its the victorius who write history 😉

Victorious, what's Audley Harrison got to do with the price of mackerel ?, He took a knee

On 14/02/2019 at 22:17, kanny said:

Hes a cog in the machine that will one day hopefully break through the two party system we have now I said in a early post he isn't the messiah or saviour, on the nationalist side we have UKIP, For Britain and now Farage is starting another new party the Brexit party,We are to splintered at the moment to be of any real effect hopefully someone in the near future comes forward who can unite the three it won't be Tommy I can agree on that but Tommy taking on the media is helping pave the way and he has my support  for that, he may well be just the fall guy doing the dirty work so others dont have to.  

This topic has gone in another direction since i last looked so i wont drag it back,all i will say is keeping in mind the passion and commitment your man Robinson has on the whole Muslim thing do you know who the ONLY registered political party who has a " No More Mosques " policy is ?......i,ll give you a clue,its not the " nationalist " party he has joined 😉

I wonder what his next project will be.

• Like 1