Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

The  right wing cant stand him.......only that the goalposts have been moved of what actually qualifies as being right wing is he labelled as such.

To a lot he's far from right wing in mine and many other people's eyes he's not  he even says it himself but it's how the media like and have to portray him as soon as they mention his name he's linked to the far right by them he does put a lot of good points across but it will take someone with a bit more about them to actually make a difference because the  supports there and growing but media and the left have caused a lot of damage theses last 30 years to the tune a lot are afraid in case or when the race card gets played but every day folk are getting fed up with it all more and more 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 4

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

MediaCityUK staff warned Tommy Robinson protest could attract 10,000

Staff at MediaCityUK have been warned that a planned protest in support of far right activist Tommy Robinson on Saturday could attract up to 10,000 people.

Last week, staff were told there could be a "small scale" protest involving up to 50 people, but now the estimate has increased significantly. The BBC has a significant presence at the site, while ITV are also based there.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley Lennon, is the subject of a Panorama investigation and in a recent social media post videoed a “tirade” against the BBC. Last week Greater Manchester Police said they were encouraging a “business as usual” approach on Saturday, but that there would be additional security.

However, In an email sent to staff and seen by Prolific North, Tony Chebrika, the Head of Security for site owners Peel Media, said the advice was now that people should work from home if possible.

“The Police have now confirmed that they are expecting a large scale protest on site at Media City between 5,000 and 10,000 people,” Chebrika writes.

“The protest is planned to take place on the Booths car park, the pitch car park and the area known as Cargo in front of the TFGM cycle hub. Due to the numbers it is our intention to barrier off certain areas of the site to make them inaccessible to any ‘would-be’ protestors.

“This is to protect property and people as much as possible. These areas include, The Piazza and the garden areas but we would obviously be leaving a small walkway so that people who are working can access the relevant buildings.

“We are cancelling a number of regular activities on the day as we believe the numbers expected will limit how we use the estate. Our advice to our office based tenants is to consider if your attendance, or that of your team, at MediaCityUK on the Saturday is absolutely required – or – could you do similar work from home on your laptop etc.

“If you are attending site on the day, to be mindful of some extra security measures that will be in place such as, restricted parking, access to one side of the site being more controlled as well as extra security checks at the receptions to all buildings.

“These are particularly relevant to anyone accessing the White and Orange buildings together with The Greenhouse. The advice received from GMP to our retailers, if you are to remain open, is to consider extra security on your doors particularly if you sell alcohol (extra SIA door staff must be used).

“The Police would wish to assure you, as would we, that there will be an increased police presence on site on the day."

Sadly I will be in Vienna Saturday.i would love to have been in Manchester but 10,000 attendance is probably a woefully inaccurate prediction.

• Like 1

10k might be a conservative estimate. I cant imagine (m)any lefties supporting this, but its an anti bbc protest which shouldcrosses a lot of political boundaries. If it was practical I could get there I would.

Just like the trump scenario is playing out anything which remotely resembles the left must be demonised and not trusted even if the alternative is keeping/voting in lunatics!

Be very very careful with that ideology my friends.

Some might be jizzing Thier pants when they here anti tribe retorect from Thier heroes and foolishly ignore Thier sheer corruption and blatant idiocy cause anything other is wrong and should never be in power.

That is a one party state and is never a good thing.

Cause if history has taught you anything there will come a day that same one party state will set it's sights on you!

Now I think Corbin is a c**t and should and imo will never hold office cause of his leanings towards terrorism and extreme far left. But the current lot in office are equally guilty of being callous and utterly useless as a government.

Im not a labour man but I'll readily admit in the past they have done a great deal in helping the ordinary man in this country and possibly one day could again. Same as the right could aswell.

But it's been a long time since either have had this country or its people in Thier best interests.

And Tommy boy is far far from the solution and certainly not a man to run a country or sort out it's issues.

There more than banging on about the tribes to running a nation.

I genuinely feel sad that in this world today politics has come down to either one or the other and debate or persuasive means is not even acknowledged.

What a shower of idiot's we have become and being played like a cheap flute by c**ts only out for themselves and can get our sacred vote with cheap talk which they don't even believe in themselves. Just division and lies and get Thier own noses deep in the trough!

Shame on them! And shame on us for letting it become what it is today! 

We deserve every bit of shit were hit with. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think a lot that is said above would be much more factual if tommy Robinson was actually trying to launch a political career, but he,s not and political red tape means he can never hold office and will never be more than an advisory role to an mp at best, but as a person willing to expose the establishment and maybe remove the blinkers from a few sheeple he does a sterling job and we need more like him, the best thing that we can hope for from all this mess is an end to two party politics and a rise in smaller party,s as the establishment have become far to comfortable with the left right swing and the oh well if we f**k it all up we will be back in charge in 4/8 years it’s a stalemate that needs breaking , and hopefully all the current mess will hurry it along so bring on tommy and every other person willing to expose the lies of the establishment it’s time for a new start but removing the old guard will be a long uphill battle ✌️✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It still amazes me in 2019 that people need to be told of the lies of the establishment. It's their default setting, FFS. You can tell they're lying because their lips are moving! No internet superstar will change that. Doesn't matter how much truth or how many memes. The opposition is more concerned with winning than being right and will simply tune out anything that challenges their established narrative.

It's evident here on THL with it's rhetoric on the mainstream media. Anything that challenges the narrative is liberal lefty propaganda. Anything that supports it is gospel turth that the NWO doesn't want you to know. Facts be damned if you've got a tasty camera angle. Many times it comes from the same f*ck*ng station! Face the facts. We're not woke. We're not in charge of some higher than top secret tidbit of information. We simply have an internet connection and a level of free time that would make our ancestors burn us for witchcraft.

The problem we face in 2019 is that attitudes of the people running the show are all looking backwards instead of forwards. Everyone wants to go back to the good old days yet no one can agree on when they were but they'll use all the comforts of 2019 to say it was better back then. Both the Tories and Labour want to take us back in time when everything was allegedly better. Until they're voted out nothing will change.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Poor guy,his mums taken the laces out of his trainers so he doesn't trip over them ?

i was just about to say he has a hell of a shoe on him.

he reminds me of rhod gilbert in the red hen with the gammon shoe.

• Haha 1