Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

2 hours ago, waltjnr said:

just heard the bbc whingeing about having to use their own budget to give the over 75's a free tv licence ,when the government stop subsidizing after next year ,apparently it will be a 5th of their budget ,poors b*****ds might have to pay for their own lunches ! 

Hopefully the days of the licence are numbered..I'm not suggesting Tommy is going to bring down the beeb but I'd like to think that hes another nail in their coffin.

BBC..should have learned to code!   :laugh:

you'll either get that or not  :thumbs:

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

Nowt new the snobbery at the BBC I remember when my sister landed a job with them about the same time I lost my house in the pit strike and moved into a council house and her words were oh god I carnt tell my friends at the BBC my brother lives in a council house its a fekin good job she never told them about some of my poaching exsploits .lol

• Sad 1
On 10/02/2019 at 20:11, kanny said:

He's now affiliated himself with UKIP in a advisory role so he is moving more in that direction of politicising a movement, things aren't going to happen overnight and it has to be much bigger than just one man . I don't see anyone else out there putting the work in like Tommy he's pretty much all there is at the moment. I'm not sure there's  better alternative at this point in time? 

What the same Ukip that the almighty saviour Farage has mocked for taking him on,and openly admitted having no ambition to get into number 10.....forget Ukip !

You say things cant happen overnight and you dont see anybody else at the moment but thats because you are not looking for anybody.....you are looking at Tommy Robinson when he has absolutely no sway the country doesnt need a public popularity show it needs a legitimate established political party to go head to head in a fair fight....momentum should be great after brexit which lets face it wasnt a vote on leaving the EU it was a vote against immigration......and we won !!

If the powers of the establishment wanted rid of Robinson he would be gone,they dont want him gone and thats because he keeps potential nationalists looking the other way with nonsense about the bbc and muslim grooming gangs,something Marlene Guest ( a true nationalist ) brought to the publics attention 10 years before Robinson did by the way.....it beggars belief that so many intelligent patriotic people in this country are either blind to the double bluff or simply so paralysed by political correctness that they look to a guy like Tommy Robinson as some kind of saviour !

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, tinytiger said:

yeah i think so.Anyone who thinks that  billionaires like him ,with accents like that ,have your best interests at heart is seriously deluded.Id be anti  E.U myself ,but wouldnt trust those fuccers as far as i could throw them.

https://neilsandersmindcontrol.com/index.php/neils-blog/cambridge-analytica-part-three

Been saying it for ages Mogg and his like are after stitching us up , all out for big business 

They'll take us out of eu employment rules and back to the dark ages , doing away with minimum wage ect

I voted to leave mainly because of uncontrolled immigration , that as it stands is only a proposal to  to be discussed with the eu later 

Its not as far as I know in the main frame agreement but on the 8 page document for later discussions 

• Like 1

Would that be about the time his best mate the EDL  peado were working together. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kittysjones.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/the-edl-have-paedophiles-in-their-ranks-but-tommy-robinson-evidently-doesnt-condemn-them/amp/

Really showed his true colours ?

Me thinks he protest too much....... 

Who is Tommy Robinson?  In view of this thread and the amount of posts on it, =11 pages. This morning  I asked ten random people that I met if they knew who Tommy Robinson is. Not one of them had heard of him or knew anything about him. It might be important to people on here or some Facebook group, but if you ain't in the loop. Then he don't exist .  He might as well stand out in the middle of a BIG field and shout at the moon.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, kanny said:

Hopefully the days of the licence are numbered..I'm not suggesting Tommy is going to bring down the beeb but I'd like to think that hes another nail in their coffin.

The BBC has survived paedophilea. What could be worser than that?

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

they dont want him gone and thats because he keeps potential nationalists looking the other way with nonsense about the bbc and muslim grooming gangs,something Marlene Guest ( a true nationalist ) brought to the publics attention 10 years before Robinson did by the way.....it beggars belief that so many intelligent patriotic people in this country are either blind to the double bluff or simply so paralysed by political correctness that they look to a guy like Tommy Robinson as some kind of saviour !

Divide and conquering since...

Although I think he is breaking into mainstream (household name) by turning the tables on the BBC.

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Would that be about the time his best mate the EDL  peado were working together. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kittysjones.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/the-edl-have-paedophiles-in-their-ranks-but-tommy-robinson-evidently-doesnt-condemn-them/amp/

Really showed his true colours ?

Me thinks he protest too much....... 

If hes guilty by association then what does that make all the establishment and BBC?