Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

Ive got a terrible habit of calling people "boy" . I dont know where it came from but ive said it as long as i can remember . Probably got some nickname about it i dont know about . I call everybody it . Working at a lovely womans house this week and she brings me a cup of tea and i say " cheers boy" . Shes a 58 year old farmers wife ffs . I catch myself saying it but its always to late . At this point ive figured its to late in the day to try and stop it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Here’s a thing, do people have nicknames anymore ?

One of mates was only ever known by his nickname of “Toppy” which was a hangover from school when he used to dress all smart and we called him “Top Man” after the shop.

But when I was a kid all my old man’s mates seemed to have a nickname, “Long Bob” who was as you might think tall, “Morph” who was short, “Son of Sam” (no idea ??), “Con” whose name was John?…..all the chaps seemed to have a nickname by which people would know exactly who you meant.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Here’s a thing, do people have nicknames anymore ?

One if mates was only ever known by his nickname of “Toppy” which was a hangover from school when he used to dress all smart and we called him “Top Man” after the shop.

But when I was a kid all my old man’s mates seemed to have a nickname, “Long Bob” who was as you might think tall, “Morph” who was short, “Son of Sam” (no idea ??), “Con” whose name was John?…..all the chaps seemed to have a nickname by which people would know exactly who you meant.

I live in rural wales where literally every other person has a nickname.  Some even pass the nickname down generations. Theirs a guy who has a nickname " square" . Because his grandad i think used to live on the square . It got passed down to his dad and now down to him and will eventually get passed down to his kid . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Ive got a terrible habit of calling people "boy" . I dont know where it came from but ive said it as long as i can remember . Probably got some nickname about it i dont know about . I call everybody it . Working at a lovely womans house this week and she brings me a cup of tea and i say " cheers boy" . Shes a 58 year old farmers wife ffs . I catch myself saying it but its always to late . At this point ive figured its to late in the day to try and stop it 

That used to get used a lot in my old town, I think it was a hangover from the time it was still a rural village and would have had more a connection to rural Essex/ Suffolk than it does nowadays where it would be all East Londoners and their descendants.

Even though I’m a born and bred south Londoner I would use that to my cousins from that town because their dads (my mums brothers) would have all used it so it’s just what we called each other.

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I live in rural wales where literally every other person has a nickname.  Some even pass the nickname down generations. Theirs a guy who has a nickname " square" . Because his grandad i think used to live on the square . It got passed down to his dad and now down to him and will eventually get passed down to his kid . 

I actually like stuff like that mate, it’s nice really to me.

Few mates in Wales with nicknames such as wonka and Wilbur , and if they don't have a nickname there's normally a y stuck on the end or surnames with a y . Budda , pig loads and I couldn't tell you their real names after knowing some of them 20 year...

• Like 3

Because I'm tall dark and handsome  ? my nickname was Abdul...still see people now and they call me it .

It's never bothered me there was a lot worse ,one albino mate was and still is called lab , short for lab rat ?

Kids are awful lol 

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I actually like stuff like that mate, it’s nice really to me.

Guy round here called "snowy" and they called his son "sleet"

Also a guy who must be 70 year old easy called "SB" or " tough S" . Stands for shiny balls . Story is he used to shave his balls and on a rugby tour when he was in his youth rest of the boys noticed so called him shiny balls/SB

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Guy round here called "snowy" and they called his son "sleet"

Also a guy who must be 70 year old easy called "SB" or " tough S" . Stands for shiny balls . Story is he used to shave his balls and on a rugby tour when he was in his youth rest of the boys noticed so called him shiny balls/SB

Not my mates because they were utter c**ts but we had a couple round our town called “Thrush” because he was an irritating c**t and another called “Casualty” because he was equally annoying and would get ironed out once a week ! Lol 

• Haha 2