Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I’m yet to hear blacks use bruv a lot mate ain’t it a essexy term “alwite bruv” lol 

Im probably a different generation to you but when we was young " bruv " was all you heard blacks/pakis say........over the years its gone to " Bro " " Blood " and any number of other spastic c**t terms the retarded pricks call each other.

But a white " patriot " calling people " Bruv " just cant happen....then again he,s about as much a patriot/nationalist as im a f****n Eskimo !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Sweet

24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im probably a different generation to you but when we was young " bruv " was all you heard blacks/pakis say........over the years its gone to " Bro " " Blood " and any number of other spastic c**t terms the retarded pricks call each other.

But a white " patriot " calling people " Bruv " just cant happen....then again he,s about as much a patriot/nationalist as im a f****n Eskimo !!

sweet bro ! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

he’s shined the light on a lot a bad shit gnashes you have to give him credit 

i know loads a old boys that say brother ?

6 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

"Pal" another one 

I think it depends how you use it with that one mate but I get where you are coming from.

A good friend of mines mum & dad we’re both from Glasgow and we used to greet each other with the word “Pal” in a jock accent all the time…..I think used amongst your “pals” (lol) it’s ok, when you use it to a stranger it’s just plain f***ing rude.

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Bristol accent voted worst accent then brum 

What, by people in Birmingham ?……I can’t see anyone else thinking that ! Lol

Everyone in the midlands sounds like they have a mouth full of glue ! Lol  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2