Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

On 13/07/2019 at 09:59, gnasher16 said:

Just seems a big waste of energy to me,dragging people away from important areas of politics.....he seems a good lad,likeable,interesting to listen to.....but important votes for Nationalist parties are being swallowed up by the fact people are following him rather than a political party that can bring into force the type of things he is standing up against.

Many people voted for Brexit based on immigration but when UKIP adopted a much firmer nationalist stance they were resoundingly spanked at the ballot. I can't place the thread that you and I discussed it, but it seems to support earlier comments I made regarding national sovereignty. That comment was along the lines is that I supported Brexit based on national sovereignty and the political structure of the EU and that I was in the majority. You disagreed as you believed the focus was more heavily based on immigration?

The surge in support for the Brexit party appears to support this also, so genuine question? Do we have any examples of currently nationalist governments that actually work in practice? Any from history?

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

On 24/07/2019 at 17:31, ChrisJones said:

Many people voted for Brexit based on immigration but when UKIP adopted a much firmer nationalist stance they were resoundingly spanked at the ballot. I can't place the thread that you and I discussed it, but it seems to support earlier comments I made regarding national sovereignty. That comment was along the lines is that I supported Brexit based on national sovereignty and the political structure of the EU and that I was in the majority. You disagreed as you believed the focus was more heavily based on immigration?

The surge in support for the Brexit party appears to support this also, so genuine question? Do we have any examples of currently nationalist governments that actually work in practice? Any from history?

Sorry Chris i forgot about this....obviously you get economic nationalists,cultural nationalists,civic,religious and so on....i simply believe that its no coincidence that with immigration at an all time high we are starting to see more support for nationalism ......historically i dont know would the French or American revolutions been classed as a new age of nationalism to promote unified nations ?....in todays times whats his name geezer Modi the Indian Prime Minister... that party is historically a right wing Hindu nationalist party in power at this moment.

I just think it would be naive to think that both Brexit here or Trump in America has no correlation to mass immigration.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

The scary thing is the Indians and Pakistanis didn’t start coming here in numbers till after partition in 1947......that’s “only” 73 years......imagine what it will be like just by 100 never mind beyond that.....

This map is meant to show Islamic areas in England.....

653FB107-8D96-41C0-A730-14798E7EF284.jpeg.f2613d2e53d6adafe73f87bd634ceaa3.jpeg

There’s no denying they are slowly building a link all through the country, spreading their hate and not giving a slightest f**k what us “gora” think about it, if anything the more they see people like tommy and countless others getting wound and sent to prison the more they love it.

And all along that link not one Muslim will convert to another religion but countless other will join them. It’s a sad truth that nothing that can be done to stop it now, it’s gone to far, they know that and have no plans to go home anytime soon, why would they when it’s so good over here and rest of Europe. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Sorry Chris i forgot about this....obviously you get economic nationalists,cultural nationalists,civic,religious and so on....i simply believe that its no coincidence that with immigration at an all time high we are starting to see more support for nationalism ......historically i dont know would the French or American revolutions been classed as a new age of nationalism to promote unified nations ?....in todays times whats his name geezer Modi the Indian Prime Minister... that party is historically a right wing Hindu nationalist party in power at this moment.

I just think it would be naive to think that both Brexit here or Trump in America has no correlation to mass immigration.

No worries Gnash. I had a brief hiatus from the forum while the EU elections took place and I noticed that UKIP and TR suffered heavily at the elections as they've run on more of a single issue than most.

The causes of both revolutions are huge topics in themselves but being taxed without fair representation and overthowing monarchial rule would be a fair starting point in both cases. I think nationalism would've been a tough one to call for the Americas as it wasn't even it's own country at that point. With India I honestly don't know. It's something I've never really followed up.

Nationalism in Britain is stigmatised to a degree. I understand that but you've rightly listed other issues under the umbrella term that are rarely discussed in public. As per the OP I genuinely don't know of a successful nationalist government either currently or historically but it's a discussion as a direction to take.

I agree with you on Brexit but while I do believe immigration is an issue it wasn't as much of an issue that basically ended UKIP and saw TR lose his political deposit. I still believe that national sovereignty was, and still is, the common denominator.

The Trump train is similar but while immigration is an issue the Trump vote was to shake up the system from those that had made themselves millionaires whilst in office. If you look at the Trump base they're all places that have had industry decimated by progress and automation, and new technologies have erased entire cities and counties. US politicans have traditionally followed the money and have left these places to suffer. The Trump vote was to upset that apple cart but despite it's nationalist overtones it currently isn't a successful example of whatever brand of nationalism that is.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Listen to what he says at 1:04.....

that’s the real attitude they all have to this country 

Brits have to respect their culture ? Honour killings,male rape,and grooming gangs,truthfully (and I have been there several times) what’s so good about pakistani “Culture”?

• Like 3

Ive worked with,thais,indians,indonesion,philipinos,nepalese,china,hk,singapore,malay,paki,the lot,and i can honestly say the paki boys were the worst.and  i could,nt understand a word of that video.fkin maggots

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...