Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The only life yaxley Lennon has changed is his own. Hes changed no laws. Hes not made a political influence and has investigated or exposed nothing that wasnt already being dealt with. Hes in jail for reporting on something the law was already dealing with

I don't think a lot was happening regarding the Northern sex abuse cases til he got wind of it then the news exploded. After inquiries top copper and Councillors lost their jobs and that was just the beginning. Cases were found all over the country, opened up a can of worms for the c**ts. 

• Like 1

When the soldiers returned from iraq and marching through Luton you had the muslim c**ts spitting at our soldiers and burning the Union flag. Muslims marching with an isis flag with the police doing sweet f**k all, just ushering them along. TR was the first man over the barricades to have a go and grab their flag, fair play to him. 

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Hes in jail for reporting on something the law was already dealing with

That doesn’t scare you?

Jail for exposing some that was already common knowledge. 

Just seems a big waste of energy to me,dragging people away from important areas of politics.....he seems a good lad,likeable,interesting to listen to.....but important votes for Nationalist parties are being swallowed up by the fact people are following him rather than a political party that can bring into force the type of things he is standing up against.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Just seems a big waste of energy to me,dragging people away from important areas of politics.....he seems a good lad,likeable,interesting to listen to.....but important votes for Nationalist parties are being swallowed up by the fact people are following him rather than a political party that can bring into force the type of things he is standing up against.

Thats the bigger picture, maybe 'they' let him get big as part of a divide & conquer plan, he has had his volume turned down, no youtube facebook IG. I think I heard TR say that MI5 wanted him to be an informant on Britain First. UKIP wanted his followers, that seems to have backfired on Batten.

What nationalist parties are their? (genuine question).

5 hours ago, Waz said:

Thats the bigger picture, maybe 'they' let him get big as part of a divide & conquer plan, he has had his volume turned down, no youtube facebook IG. I think I heard TR say that MI5 wanted him to be an informant on Britain First. UKIP wanted his followers, that seems to have backfired on Batten.

What nationalist parties are their? (genuine question).

Britain First,For Britain,British Democratic Party,English Democrats,Bnp,National Front,National Liberal Party,just off the top of my head.....ok small parties but if we are expecting some big saviour to come along and make everything ok again we,re living in a dream world its going to take small steps and people with the guts not to be afraid of getting labelled far right.....my area recently had an ex Bnp councillor win a seat at the local elections for the For Britain Movement simply because....a)people have had enough and b)they had the courage not to be intimidated by political correctness.....if people stopped following a lad like Tommy Robinson around like lost little children and put that energy into official legitimate nationalist parties who knows how long they will remain " minor parties ".

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

He's in solitary confinement , more fake news from gutter journalists , we should hang our heads in shame he's in jail for reporting on Mass Child Rape . . Something the establishment has admitted to covering up , until the likes of TR exposed them to the general public . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2